John Dunmore

Advertisement
I believe a lot players do it the NFL and that's most likely where it came from. Why is it such a problem for you?

A basic lack of originality. If you are dog you do not have to tell anyone you are a dog. If you like to celebrate I am all for it. Just No need to spin the ball on the ground over and over and over. Come up with something new.

A basic lack of originality. If you are dog you do not have to tell anyone you are a dog. If you like to celebrate I am all for it. Just No need to spin the ball on the ground over and over and over. Come up with something new.

Players used to do it all the time years ago and it's made it back to modern day. I would say it's similar to spinning a basketball on your finger, takes some practice, and is a simple old school celebration. Much better than a lot of the crap players do today. To each their own though.

U sound like an old man wagging his finger at the kids. We use to spin the ball on the ground, too. Rather that than other crap.

Watch St Brown summer highlights from last year. Every catch was spinning the ball on the ground. Yawn. Dunmore can come up with something better.

Advertisement
Best route runner in the state. Ran 11.1 on his first time ever running the 100 on Wednesday. Calls FSU his dream school but was committed to UF. He knows he's a priority for other schools but not UM, where his teammates have an offer but not him. After talking to him last night I don't get the feeling hes waiting for UM, especially after not getting an offer after his unofficial visit. It looks and feels like it's going to be FSU, but I also get the feeling that he's waiting on other offers besides UM.

well if you're writing for a site and interviewing recruits, maybe we'd like to read the articles....

Advertisement
The guys you have covering the Canes here are excellent. Good to see this site moving in a new and exciting direction. Also good to see "some" of you guys ease off Brock. His future is very bright in this business. Take care.

The guys you have covering the Canes here are excellent. Good to see this site moving in a new and exciting direction. Also good to see "some" of you guys ease off Brock. His future is very bright in this business. Take care.
LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement

The Njoku's are loaded without David's NFL money. Maybe they can pay for his school or be a preferred walk on for a year. He just got caught in a bad year/class.

The Njoku's are loaded without David's NFL money. Maybe they can pay for his school or be a preferred walk on for a year. He just got caught in a bad year/class.

Paying for your brother's school at Miami is rather significant. With room and board in addition to tuition fees, you're looking at over $60k per year.

Paying for your brother's school at Miami is rather significant. With room and board in addition to tuition fees, you're looking at over $60k per year.

I said only a year and im sure he could get a legacy or some other scholarships. Not saying it would happen, just a potential idea.

I said only a year and im sure he could get a legacy or some other scholarships. Not saying it would happen, just a potential idea.

Legacy scholarships typically only apply to those whose relative(s) graduated from their respective school. His older brother never graduated since he left early for the NFL. Any kid could typically get scholarships to being able to afford Miami, but often times they don't because that's a lot of money to have to shell out. And it's highly unlikely that it'd be only for a year because the staff has done a great job bringing in elite talent at the WR position in the '17 and '18 classes and already are doing good with the '19 class; so '20 and beyond probably won't change either.

Advertisement
Back