John Dunmore

Advertisement
This dude will be a nightmare if he goes to FSU, which he supposedly favors. Love his game and he's got that old school swag thing going on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch some of Dunmore's camp highlights. Maybe some the young guys can clue me in. What is up with the spinning ball on the ground after every TD. Amon Ron St Brown did it all the time and was annoying. Now I am seeing a lot of kids do it. Be original and do something different.

Advertisement
Watch some of Dunmore's camp highlights. Maybe some the young guys can clue me in. What is up with the spinning ball on the ground after every TD. Amon Ron St Brown did it all the time and was annoying. Now I am seeing a lot of kids do it. Be original and do something different.
I believe a lot players do it the NFL and that's most likely where it came from. Why is it such a problem for you?

I believe a lot players do it the NFL and that's most likely where it came from. Why is it such a problem for you?

I'm sure the coaches can convince him to stop with jackassery and replace it with throwing up the U...might take some time to coach him up, though. Maybe it requires a redshirt year, but eventually he'll be ready.

Advertisement
He has nice body control and catches with his hands. Routes seem good, but I honestly don't see the hype. Nice prospect but not a must get.

Ladson and Payton are both on different levels imo. Those two with fuller or any other guy would be a great class

He's ours if we want him ... It's just up to the coaching staff, I trust dugans's evaluation of recruits. if we didn't just sign our monster wr class im all on board I just hope if he signs with fsu it doesn't haunt us

Advertisement
Back