2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
3F1D458D-8C70-4638-A715-35FEFA7ABC8B.jpeg

Somber AF... Malik and Bonsu hopefully

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmmaaaaooo...... Dawg...... I know y'all crazy and a bit retarded..... But if y'all think our staff... The staff we have NOW... Asked....

Man you know what, bro... I'm not gonna even finish that. Y'all have at it man. Weekend can't get here sooner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya'll clown this man and then take his "people inside the building are asking me what I think" as gospel. Nobody on the staff is hitting up Gaby for his freaking opinion on an elite recruit.
Unless they’re asking him as a smokescreen, knowing he’ll report it… keeping the suspense up so Joenel’s commitment stream has some juice, or to keep UGA from getting too desperate.

I can dream, anyway.

And this is the moment Gaby jumped the shark completely. He just undermined any respect he had in that statement. Dude might as well retire. This staff asked some random **** from a paid site for info for a guy they are direct contact with??? Gtfo out of here with that. Gaby is dead when it comes to info. He might as well apply for another job.

Advertisement
Ya'll clown this man and then take his "people inside the building are asking me what I think" as gospel. Nobody on the staff is hitting up Gaby for his freaking opinion on an elite recruit.
Nahhhh, this is exactly why we clown him.

What type fvking clown post something like this on a board? Even if he’s asked to do something like that by a staff, have some pride or integrity in what you are paid to do and tell them to fvk off.

This kid never learns. He’s a fvking moron!

Nahhhh, this is exactly why we clown him.

What type fvking clown post something like this on a board? Even if he’s asked to do something like that by a staff, have some pride or integrity in what you are paid to do and tell them to fvk off.

This kid never learns. He’s a fvking moron!
I'm saying you can't clown him and then take him at his word on something like this. Pick a side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back