2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't insinuate anyone is commanding anyone else. I said there is respect among these posters.
My bad then I thought you were stating that others in the know were keeping quiet out of respect for him.

Advertisement
I think this chap wants to be at Miami. The issues os if UGA drops 1.5 or 2 mill or whatever big bag. That's life changing, your mom could buy a house, start a business. I think our challenge is showing these kids that with the amount of opportunities in SO FL they could make all that back and its better for long term growth etc. Atleast That's how i view these NIL wars and the dynamics. I could be wrong
**** 1.5-2 mill didn’t think he commanded that much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get my guy Joenel this hat for the 23rd we ain’t losing
C0B473BA-E8A2-48BD-8368-40983F58319A.jpeg

We're not losing the nil game to Georgia. Not only did they lose Justice Haynes to Alabama they weren't even his second choice. There nil isn't as strong as most people would think which is why they almost lost Mimms to the transfer portal. If Joenel chooses Georgia over us its because he believes Kirby can develope him best not because of nil.

We're not losing the nil game to Georgia. Not only did they lose Justice Haynes to Alabama they weren't even his second choice. There nil isn't as strong as most people would think which is why they almost lost Mimms to the transfer portal. If Joenel chooses Georgia over us its because he believes Kirby can develope him best not because of nil.
But they can still drop str8 bags up front

Advertisement
Advertisement
you think or do you know
Just the information that came from credible people. For Joenel it's someone who has been on here and around the players. It's UGA. And for Bonsu it's been clear it was Ohio and they kinda eased off until Caleb Downs trended to Bama, now they are back after him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back