2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm as eager for good news as anyone, but jesucristo, sometimes you've just got to put your d!ck away for a few days. Tranquilizense.
zip up one crazy summer GIF by Warner Archive

Just the information that came from credible people. For Joenel it's someone who has been on here and around the players. It's UGA. And for Bonsu it's been clear it was Ohio and they kinda eased off until Caleb Downs trended to Bama, now they are back after him

👆🏽

This is why I hate coming on here sometimes. So many people positioning their opinions as some kind of inside information.

Advertisement
👆🏽

This is why I hate coming on here sometimes. So many people positioning their opinions as some kind of inside information.
I'd avoid putting any stock in his posts in general, FYI.

I'd avoid putting any stock in his posts in general, FYI.
U here posting and posting and taking **** personal. First of all i never said i was no insider. If that boi don't wanna come here, dont ***ing come here nicca. @1murhurricane clearly said its UGA who is the main player after Joenel. And others who have more information have said its Ohio after Bonsu. So what is man here for? You came out the Malik Bryant thread with your antagonistic posts, then u talking about lets talk about the player after your instigate the thread devolving into back and forth about something else. Grow up.

1murhurricane is clearly close to Aguero and wants to do right by his camp in keeping a final decision quiet. My assumption is that respect spreads to others "in the know"
And it should be easy to respect this decision. Insiders here bring Gold to this free board.

Plus, it’s fun on commitment days when you don’t already know where the kid is going. Especially since it’s not 1, make or break elite kid we are in it for

Advertisement
U here posting and posting and taking **** personal. First of all i never said i was no insider. If that boi don't wanna come here, dont ***ing come here nicca. @1murhurricane clearly said its UGA who is the main player after Joenel. And others who have more information have said its Ohio after Bonsu. So what is man here for? You came out the Malik Bryant thread with your antagonistic posts, then u talking about lets talk about the player after your instigate the thread devolving into back and forth about something else. Grow up.
Im-not-reading-all-of-the-template.jpg

1658341320605.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back