2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not one of those kids stayed with NIL in mind. Frankly every one of them made the decision to not declare before he was involved. They all got much less for returning than they might have, had they know what was coming.
you are infinitely more knowledgeable than me... but what I thought i read about the various NIL contracts signed with LifeWallet (I'm a shareholder via MSPR) led me to believe it was a factor in them returning.

IIRC, Bolden tried to up his social media portion of the NIL valuation by stating he would return to UM if he could get _____ # of followers.

That was similar to what Hedley tried to do, but Hedley succeeded enough such that he returned.

Again, it's likely I'm missing something because you're well respected around these parts.

Dont expect a positive outcome here.
0d8cc8e9-6994-4fdf-86ad-7ddd4ee57aa7_72584370404914.gif

Advertisement
A. Williams isn't talent wise a better prospect coming out of HS then the Jersey kid. Higher ceiling for the Jersey kid imo. That's why u got the UGA's and OSU's of the world battling for him till the end. At least we are finally targeting kids like this and putting up a fight.

Bonsu?

Idk man. We've seen Tae look very explosive in the little time he's actually been on the field.

I like Bonsu but he looks like a 'striker'/box safety to me.

I think, by the time they both mature physically, they will be completely different types of defenders. Tae, to me, can play both SS and FS. Bonsu, imo, looks like he might develop into a bigger S, who can be used closer to the LOS.

But, hey, that's just my opinion.

Bonsu?

Idk man. We've seen Tae look very explosive in the little time he's actually been on the field.

I like Bonsu but he looks like a 'striker'/box safety to me.

I think, by the time they both mature physically, they will be completely different types of defenders. Tae, to me, can play both SS and FS. Bonsu, imo, looks like he might develop into a bigger S, who can be used closer to the LOS.

But, hey, that's just my opinion.
I like the St Peter's kid is a missile

Advertisement
he kinda already stated that he isn’t blow up the kid’s big moment. He is as close as you can get here but I don’t think we hear from him until after the decision.
This is why everybody eventually starts to fall back. I get people wanting to be informed. But people gotta respect these kids and how hard they worked for these moments. Not to mention it's annoying as fvck steady answering the same questions.

Advertisement
UGA must have some serious bags for this one if Addae was the primary reason for his interest in UGA. From a coaching perspective and culture fit, seems like a pretty lopsided comparison.

Have to believe Mario and Addae win this one out, and I hope we up the bag a little where it’s not some large discrepancy. If there’s one player I want the rest of the month, it’s him.

Edit: Ik Fran Brown is a **** of a coach, but I’m talking from an interest / HC involvement as well

Last edited:
Advertisement
Uga and Bama are definitely trying to make a point but so is Miami. This entire class is basically a statement.
Heavyweight type sheeeet. I like it. Time to make them sweat for every blue chipper on the face of the earth. We already took a 24 DB from UGA and have already gone head to head with OSU and Bama for players they wanted. They are all coming hard now and there will be some Ls. But you better believe that we are taking flesh too. The days of Miamk rolling over are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back