2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Aguero was always a pipe dream to me.

We can still pull him, but I never saw him going anywhere but UGA.

The fact that we are legitimate contenders now for kids like this is amazing though. Cristobal will pull his fair share of these elite players IMO

@Boarcane

I’m as big of a Tae fan as anyone, but man… he played what, like ~4 games last year. So he will have like ~16 games of film? And he will be sharing time with Kam & JW during those 16 games…

I suppose if he is truly special, it’s not unthinkable to get a 2nd round grade. But I hate to hear he seemingly already has 1 foot out the door. He is not even in the galaxy of having shown enough to get drafted yet, esp with the off-field stuff that plagued him last summer.

Too many kids over the past decade+ that we’ve seen declare too early and waste opportunities. I really hope Tae maximizes his potential.

Advertisement
Would love to have Aguero but a pitched battle to get him should be expected. If you spit some game to a chick who is a 300 lb 5, your chance of success should be high simply due to lack of comp. You spit that same game to a dime piece with her own money and crib, the comp is going to be a lot more contested.

Advertisement
Would love to have Aguero but a pitched battle to get him should be expected. If you spit some game to a chick who is a 300 lb 5, your chance of success should be high simply due to lack of comp. You spit that same game to a dime piece with her own money and crib, the comp is going to be a lot more contested.
A 300 pounder whose a 5/10 ? 😱

Advertisement
A 300 lb 5? I had to do a double take to see if this was a @Paranos post!

Dont expect a positive outcome here.
dustman GIF

Advertisement
@Boarcane

I’m as big of a Tae fan as anyone, but man… he played what, like ~4 games last year. So he will have like ~16 games of film? And he will be sharing time with Kam & JW during those 16 games…

I suppose if he is truly special, it’s not unthinkable to get a 2nd round grade. But I hate to hear he seemingly already has 1 foot out the door. He is not even in the galaxy of having shown enough to get drafted yet, esp with the off-field stuff that plagued him last summer.

Too many kids over the past decade+ that we’ve seen declare too early and waste opportunities. I really hope Tae maximizes his potential.
Tae ain't Aguero just saying trust me

Well you know Saban is pushing the "development ... I put them in the NNFL" angle really hard. But ... when he hired a guy TO DEVELOP HIS OL ... it was Mario Cristobal. So .... UM has the OL development personnel between Mario and Alex that is unmatched. Hope Alinen sees it that way ... then the gravy is living in Miami vs. Bama.
The guys he gets are developed they just need to be taught which most coaching staffs can do. They didn't get to this level cause they can't teach. Richt said Patke could teach but he was teaching scrubs. U need the Lambo to drive it fast not a hoopty....u can work on it forever it ain't catching that Lambo lol. Saban pitching that bs *** line for years but he was getting the best players obviously. Kids like this can get to the NFL at Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back