2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ok. I haven’t seen that. 1mur isn’t talking and I have only seen the Cribster laugh at the on3 prediction machine. Unless there’s something else, I don’t think it’s fair to put the tag of Joenel as a Cane lean on our insiders until they legit say something more concrete.
I’m just messing around brother. Yes it’s been tight lipped. Just feels like Miami after watching that interview plus we’re rolling. Not even Arch Mannings silver spoon can stop the Canes! 😂

Im looking at it from the kid's standpoint. If you believe all three of them will get drafted then you're making my point. Why go to a program that has three NFL caliber safeties already on the roster?
Because you can play as a FR? Tae may not be on the team when he gets there. Also which one of his top schools dont have that dynamic? Sounds like a mindless analogy to make actually

Advertisement
I’m just messing around brother. Yes it’s been tight lipped. Just feels like Miami after watching that interview plus we’re rolling. Not even Arch Mannings silver spoon can stop the Canes! 😂
Some people will take it and run with it and if it doesn’t happen, the Maude’s will be left with the fire. Lol.

Ok. I haven’t seen that. 1mur isn’t talking and I have only seen the Cribster laugh at the on3 prediction machine. Unless there’s something else, I don’t think it’s fair to put the tag of Joenel as a Cane lean on our insiders until they legit say something more concrete.
Yeah the prediction machine is just a compilation of predictions from their experts. Most of the UGA predictions were early in the cycle when Aguero was a heavy Georgia lean. The flaw of the machine is it doesn’t account for momentum changes late. Prime example is Justice Haynes.

Tae is draft eligible after this year, and James and Kam after the next. You cant rest.
Tae is gone. James will be gone after three too. Kam is emotionally mature. He’ll weigh all options and maximize his earning potential, based on his draft grade. Like Stevenson, I trust him to think before he jumps. There’s nothing wrong with being a kid. We’ve all been there and done that. It’s takes a rare kid to recognize it’s a marathon, not a sprint. I won’t ever fault any kid for jumping, if they’re projected to go in the first two rounds. Hopefully they all get good council

Tae is gone. James will be gone after three too. Kam is emotionally mature. He’ll weigh all options and maximize his earning potential, based on his draft grade. Like Stevenson, I trust him to think before he jumps. There’s nothing wrong with being a kid. We’ve all been there and done that. It’s takes a rare kid to recognize it’s a marathon, not a sprint. I won’t ever fault any kid for jumping, if they’re projected to go in the first two rounds. Hopefully they all get good council
You think Tae and James get 1st and 2nd round grades? James I can definitely see regardless of performance, because of his freakish frame. Tae I expect great things this season, and if he performs to his expectations he will certainly receive those grades.

I guess my question is…in the event he’s mocked around the 3-4th Rounds, would he still bolt (Tae)?

The great thing about all this is that instead of praying for kids to return to school, we are now in a position to encourage them to add to the U’s legacy in the pros; simply because we can bring in elite talent thanks to our outstanding recruiters/developers.

Advertisement
You think Tae and James get 1st and 2nd round grades? James I can definitely see regardless of performance, because of his freakish frame. Tae I expect great things this season, and if he performs to his expectations he will certainly receive those grades.

I guess my question is…in the event he’s mocked around the 3-4th Rounds, would he still bolt (Tae)?

The great thing about all this is that instead of praying for kids to return to school, we are now in a position to encourage them to add to the U’s legacy in the pros; simply because we can bring in elite talent thanks to our outstanding recruiters/developers.
I don’t know what they will get. I don’t think it matters for either of those two most likely. I think both will jump regardless of their grade. Everyone thinks the kids put a ton of thought into staying or leaving. Most, if they believe they’ll get drafted will go. The rare emotionally mature and fiscally savvy kid will apply cost benefit analysis to determine their course of action. Kitchens will think it through. Reality will decide for him.

Last edited:

Could an NIL deal influence/entice them to stay?

Could an NIL deal influence/entice them to stay?
this is a good point. No one talks about how NIL can keep kids who need financial help but aren't really ready for pro sports or need more development in college.I think because college football has the 3 year rule, it will likely be more a factor in basketball but either way, I believe NIL will impact
alot of kids and good for them.

Advertisement
Great point, NIL provides an entirely new variable.
Still very early in the NIL process but if a kid is projected 1st/2nd round, it’s an obvious no-brainer. He’s gotta go. Anything lower, and there may be the option of staying another year, improving their draft stock, finishing their degree, and make some money to tide them over.

Still very early in the NIL process but if a kid is projected 1st/2nd round, it’s an obvious no-brainer. He’s gotta go. Anything lower, and there may be the option of staying another year, improving their draft stock, finishing their degree, and make some money to tide them over.
NIL may lead to more rational decisions by players.

Advertisement
Yep, I like that they’re in no rush to make a statement just for the sake of it, like every mod on 247 acting like it’s changing by the hour.

If something significant happens that they think matters, they’ll say it then.
That “changing by the hour” **** from those guys is perhaps the corniest schtick in all of recruiting. It’s so absurd and a lot of people eat it up without a second thought.

I’m sure there are some rare cases where it does actually play out that way, but when the kid himself has SAID that he already knows, why bother with the weird insider schtick? Just makes Rusty Mansell look extremely silly in this case considering he hadn’t even seen that. Even if something does somehow change (unlikely), it’s not like it’s an hourly seesaw battle lmao

@Ajcane8 & @TooColdToHold that post wasn’t for y’all! If y’all don’t like what I post den put me on ignore wit y’all LAME asses! *** y’all two & anybody else who don’t like what I post! PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE Just put me on ignore dawg
I think it would be better for the whole site if you just became a better poster that didn’t need to remind everyone you are thinking about ****s all the time (which you are entitled to do), but especially in the pedophillic context of probably minors being recruited.

Last edited:
3A4DFD54-2F64-410F-90AC-3AC95F39E5F9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back