2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
UGA is shook after this surprise commitment of Justice Haynes to Bama.... He's a legacy kid they had all but dressed to play...

Here's Mansell's comments today on Aguero: I am going to assume they still feel they will get him in the end due to making the biggest offer.....

Many calls about Joenel Aguero and I continued to say I would pick UGA here in the end. You would be blind in this business not to take Miami serious right now with any prospect they are in for late. I guess I will have to update daily on him , until his makes his final choice, so again today I am staying with Georgia.

Going to add, Mansell also said " I have a good source on this one, that has known him a while". He says he has no idea if Aguero has notified any coaches.

Lol at Miami coming in late.

This is beyond hilarious. Rusty is dangerously close to exposing himself, if the people on that site had the balls to call him out anyway. Claims he has “a great source that has known him a while,” yet he isn’t even aware of the words that have come directly out of the kid’s own mouth?

Starting to really believe this one is Miami if he’s this far out of the loop.

5E629C40-C63A-478F-A482-F5FD860EF76B.jpeg

0BE75BAE-BEC1-4671-B339-81DAEFCE7FFD.jpeg

BB7473BA-59D2-45CE-8A8C-291DDCE971BE.jpeg

Had to be sent a link to the Miami site to even know about it

Advertisement
Not sure if this was posted.

After listening to that from his own mouth it seems more positive for Miami then reading the quotes IMO. Not sure if that means he is coming here or not though but you can tell he really likes Miami and is not trolling by the way he smiles and lights up when talking about Miami.

I know it was a Miami reporter asking him nothing but UM questions but his body language and facial expressions give me more hope then I had previously. I am now slowly starting to lean towards Miami (knocks on wood).

Also, when he was talking about Mario and talking to his family in Spanish is a bigger deal then most probably realize. My moms side is Puerto Rican and my dads is Irish/Italian. There’s something to be said about Latino and family. It means everything. I have noticed that in my family as well as others.

After listening to that from his own mouth it seems more positive for Miami then reading the quotes IMO. Not sure if that means he is coming here or not though but you can tell he really likes Miami and is not trolling by the way he smiles and lights up when talking about Miami.

I know it was a Miami reporter asking him nothing but UM questions but his body language and facial expressions give me more hope then I had previously. I am now slowly starting to lean towards Miami (knocks on wood).

Also, when he was talking about Mario and talking to his family in Spanish is a bigger deal then most probably realize. My moms side is Puerto Rican and my dads is Irish/Italian. There’s something to be said about Latino and family. It means everything. I have noticed that in my family as well as others.
Agree with all of this. Could easily see when he spoke about us, he was genuine and enthusiastic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA is shook after this surprise commitment of Justice Haynes to Bama.... He's a legacy kid they had all but dressed to play...

Here's Mansell's comments today on Aguero: I am going to assume they still feel they will get him in the end due to making the biggest offer.....

Many calls about Joenel Aguero and I continued to say I would pick UGA here in the end. You would be blind in this business not to take Miami serious right now with any prospect they are in for late. I guess I will have to update daily on him , until his makes his final choice, so again today I am staying with Georgia.

Going to add, Mansell also said " I have a good source on this one, that has known him a while". He says he has no idea if Aguero has notified any coaches.
But I thought that Miami was the one that was buying players with NIL. Dude just said that Jawja has made him “the biggest offer.” 🤣🤣🤣

But I guarantee everyone on this board that when he picks the good guys, the first thing coming out of their mouths will be that Ruiz bought him.

Advertisement
Have our insiders called it to us? I thought they’re still being vague on it.
Definitely still vague from what I’ve seen but I may have missed something

Personally I think he/his family will try to keep it under wraps until the decision like Mauigoa did. Especially considering he said he had already made his decision, but just guessing on my part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back