Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lets Go Start GIF
Excited Pumped Up GIF by UFC
Its Time Vegas GIF by BPONGofficial

Advertisement
Francis already did that. Everyone now knows what’s up. We ******
Tennesse had crystal balls In their favor after Miami visit? I thought that recruitment was pretty quiet from a national writer standpoint & crystal balls leading up to his commitment. Also big difference stealing him from the defending champs vs tennesse IMO

Last edited:
Man, those two guys.. sheesh.. Savants, Laus03 was the biggest proponent of south florida kids, will always remember him for that. Mf new the west side of florida like back of his hand.. Loved those guys and their POV. What was Garcia's name on there?

wow. those are names i haven't heard in a very long time.

what ever happened to shadow and his board? who was he? I completely lost track.

Advertisement
He can cover. He's twitchy. He loves run support. I wouldn't call him a ball hawk safety but he can cover ground

Thanks for the response. Do you think it's still TBD whether he ends up primarily being a CB or S down the line? Definitely seems like a luxury that he has a skillset that can be groomed at multiple spots

Advertisement
Thanks for the response. Do you think it's still TBD whether he ends up primarily being a CB or S down the line? Definitely seems like a luxury that he has a skillset that can be groomed at multiple spots
I think he plays star…. And might start there as a true freshman if he signs with miami

Last edited:
Advertisement
wow. those are names i haven't heard in a very long time.

what ever happened to shadow and his board? who was he? I completely lost track.
Shadow got despondent with canes football, especially around Golden era I want to say, life happened I think he was opening new business, having kids, etc. Was funny when him and CaneInJersey basically told the board focus on life and put canes ball on back burner because it aint getting any better and basically next 10 years they were 100% right. Just seemed crazy at time that two of that boards pillars were like **** this if the school doesnt care why should we. The board relocated to some other website, I took that as opportunity to break away and only visit here and wez so I dont know much after that..

Not sure how I feel about this one. A lot of what he’s said in interviews would seemingly point toward Miami, and he has posted a lot of Canes stuff on Twitter. However, seems like he’s been a UGA lock for so long that I don’t feel comfortable saying Miami.

It’s interesting to me how quiet Wiltfong has been on this one. Has a prediction in for UGA, but it’s almost a year old so it doesn’t mean much.

Not sure how I feel about this one. A lot of what he’s said in interviews would seemingly point toward Miami, and he has posted a lot of Canes stuff on Twitter. However, seems like he’s been a UGA lock for so long that I don’t feel comfortable saying Miami.

It’s interesting to me how quiet Wiltfong has been on this one. Has a prediction in for UGA, but it’s almost a year old so it doesn’t mean much.
Yep this recruitment has that Mauigoa final lap feel to it with Tenn. I think we got Aguero at the end with our final kick. I say Got since he said he already knows where he’s going. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back