2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I was listening to Donno's Locked on Canes podcast yesterday. His guest was John Garcia, Director of Football Recruiting at Sports Illustrated. Seemed like a good guy for SI. But I was LOLing when he talked about Miami coming out of nowhere for recruits several times -- e.g., Alinen, Popo, "we weren't talking about Okunlola (to Miami) a month ago, we weren't talking about Bonsu (to Miami) a month ago".

On Bryant ... "Miami was always 2 or 3 on his list. ... . All of a sudden Miami the school getting all the IMG kids ... now Miami is trending a whole lot more ... uh oh, here comes the U for another one"

These are all names I've heard on here months ago from @Cribby or @LeedsCane (sometimes cryptically, had to read the tea leaves) or @1murhurricane etc. I'm not saying they were all locked in. But the national analysts thought Miami wasn't a contender until now.

Garcia says he feels like Miami having a top 5 class is almost certain at this point.

For those who would know, is he the guy who tried to fill the Laus/mfcanes role after the two left (RIP Laus03) Shadow's board? I just remember him as being not quite on their level.

There was some back and forth about this on the UGA board earlier today (or yesterday, I forget) . The claim by a number of posters there is that he had help from Muschamp on landing these guys, didn't do it by himself. Some talk that it was a bone of contention with Kirby in addition to his philosophical differences.

Who knows...... they are pretty arrogant these days and of course, cannot imagine why Aguero would want to play at Miami when he could play at UGA.... That and the fact that the Canes are "buying their class"

Advertisement
There was some back and forth about this on the UGA board earlier today (or yesterday, I forget) . The claim by a number of posters there is that he had help from Muschamp on landing these guys, didn't do it by himself. Some talk that it was a bone of contention with Kirby in addition to his philosophical differences.

Who knows...... they are pretty arrogant these days and of course, cannot imagine why Aguero would want to play at Miami when he could play at UGA.... That and the fact that the Canes are "buying their class"

Ive already seen some of their fans talk about how uga will lose kids to Miami bc of money and that Kirby is trying to do things the right way and sway recruits with the ideal that they’ll get developed well at uga.

Lol

I’m sure they also think Mario only won recruiter of the year at Bama because of Kirby

For those who would know, is he the guy who tried to fill the Laus/mfcanes role after the two left (RIP Laus03) Shadow's board? I just remember him as being not quite on their level.
Man, those two guys.. sheesh.. Savants, Laus03 was the biggest proponent of south florida kids, will always remember him for that. Mf new the west side of florida like back of his hand.. Loved those guys and their POV. What was Garcia's name on there?

Advertisement
Personal attacks
I hope he’s committing & eventually signing here but I hope he’s not coming
@Ajcane8 & @TooColdToHold that post wasn’t for y’all! If y’all don’t like what I post den put me on ignore wit y’all LAME asses! *** y’all two & anybody else who don’t like what I post! PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE Just put me on ignore dawg

@Ajcane8 & @TooColdToHold that post wasn’t for y’all! If y’all don’t like what I post den put me on ignore wit y’all LAME asses! *** y’all two & anybody else who don’t like what I post! PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE Just put me on ignore dawg
Hey man. You posted something dumb. I reacted with a dumb emoji. That should’ve been the end of it. Besides, I’ve already been over this, a few times. There was no need to @ me in yet another one your menopausal rants.

Advertisement
So he coming?
Sure

orgasm face GIF

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back