2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this kid bad! Every last one of my friends that I talk football with are Georgia fans! LoL, they’re tired of me thumping the chest this summer. This is their fall back line….

“Man stfu until y’all win the ACC” 😂

“Man I’m rooting for Miami to be good again but you making it hard for me to like y’all”

Advertisement
I want this kid bad! Every last one of my friends that I talk football with are Georgia fans! LoL, they’re tired of me thumping the chest this summer. This is their fall back line….

“Man stfu until y’all win the ACC” 😂

“Man I’m rooting for Miami to be good again but you making it hard for me to like y’all”
They be like I want Miami to be good again. Fakest compliment ever. So we can make it hard for you to get the Marvin Jones etc? Told people for us to be good, we have to knock some school out of the top 5 or whatever. UGA and Bama in the cross hairs

I'm biased, both my kids graduated from UGA within the last couple of years. Athens is a great college town and both had a wonderful college experience, but obviously it's completely different from Miami. There are pluses and minuses to both.
Honestly, Athens isn’t a bad place at all. It’s actually pretty nice. It’s just most of the other areas surrounding it lol

It’s funny how Cis is always days and even weeks ahead of the professionals. Once again Miami is suddenly a threat.

They‘ll eventually learn to but some respek on our names.
Facts

Advertisement
This is interesting..
ACBD4C89-B9C0-4939-BA98-D404B8B20069.jpeg

There are also a couple in that thread ferociously arguing about the merits of Mario Cristobal, basically denying his KNOWN recruiting prowess and saying it’s all NIL. 6 pages of it. There are a couple being more reasonable about it

It’s hilarious. Didn’t think I’d see UGA fans shook THIS soon 😂

I would have to agree with that last poster- ATDawg - about Mansell; if he knows something to be true, he flat out says it. When he gets vague the way he has on Aguero lately, he is hearing things are changing. He gets his info straight from their staff. He also does commitment videos for alot of the kids who commit to UGA. I'm sure he's asked Aguero about doing one and likely didn't get a direct answer....

He's definitely changed up what he is saying in the past month...

Advertisement
This is interesting..
View attachment 198054

There are also a couple in that thread ferociously arguing about the merits of Mario Cristobal, basically denying his KNOWN recruiting prowess and saying it’s all NIL. 6 pages of it. There are a couple being more reasonable about it

It’s hilarious. Didn’t think I’d see UGA fans shook THIS soon 😂
We di big dawg. Dem man puppies. We gonna have to update plenty of tears in the next 10 days

This would be huge not just because hes an elite safety talent especially at SS..but also because this really puts UGA on notice that if they have to go head to head with us against any kid..its going to be a war. (Bama already knows whats up) UGA can scoot around all they want about kids like Popo Aguire ("well, we really didnt want him THAT bad") but they cant play that game with Aguero. Kirby wants him BAAAAAD! And has recruited him HARD. This would be a HUGE loss for their moral. There is no way they can scoot around this one. Rusty would have to concede that UM took this one right from under Kirby.
I agree but disagree. Regardless of getting this kid or not, there isn’t a program, Coach, or conference that doesn’t know when Miami is hard after a kid that it’s gonna be a war and a war until the end. That Diaz crap where “ they have no interest “ means crap to Mario and friends and everyone knows it. That’s why Saban Babo and the SEC are crying like *******

We di big dawg. Dem man puppies. We gonna have to update plenty of tears in the next 10 days
Think about how things have changed in just a few months. It was still 2022 when fans from places like Louisville, Pitt, UCF, and GT would come and troll about recruits they thought they would (and often did) beat us for. Those guys aren't even around because we're not really battling for the same kids, with 1 or 2 exceptions. Now is Bama/UGA/OSU/TAMU, etc. In other words the big dogs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do you all clown Gaby day in and out yet panhandle for his takes?
I mostly like Gaby, but what I think bothers people is his penchant for hedging so much. I’ll poke fun at it myself here and there.

That being said, it really seems like he’s been a lot more confident and (mostly) direct lately. He was struggling for a while there. I respect it though, and do think that people go a bit too far in their criticism of him

After all, he’s still pretty new to this, and IMO he’s handing it well considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back