2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How tall is he? I think he appears bigger to everyone because he looks like a compact kid. 208 isn’t light though for a HS Junior. Looking forward to his SR season tape.
He really is. Im projecting. He is only a jr and has a frame on him. Could see him growing out of that position if he puts on the right weight. Nothing wrong now at 208 and 6ft at safety.

LOL. This kid more than anything is a great person. Outstanding football player no doubt but he's an even better individual.
Love hearing that. He looks a little bigger than 208 in that pic. When it comes to safeties, speed is one thing, but Im big on instincts there. Havent watched his tape yet. I'll peep that.

Advertisement
He definitely looks like a SS. Was hoping the staff would give a look at ***an as the FS recruit but looks like that ship has sailed.

Advertisement
Or we could just recruit LBs and let safeties play safety. 🤦🏾‍♂️
Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love hearing that. He looks a little bigger than 208 in that pic. When it comes to safeties, speed is one thing, but Im big on instincts there. Havent watched his tape yet. I'll peep that.
Yeah sure. He's 208 if he's 5'7

Isn’t that the famous Jimmy Johnson method of building a defense. Turn oh safeties to Lb and big LB to dline
Yeah but that really doesn't necessarily work anymore. Because that was back in the day when most teams' OL averaged like 260 across the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back