2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right! LOL. Just copy and paste the same 7 schools for pretty much any top 25 kid in the country. Bama, UGA, LSU, TAMU, UM, Ohio State, and any random 7th team. **** Cormani McClain has BYU as his 7th "random". LOL.
And that is most likely how the top 7 will order out on signing day. I want us up near the top 3 or 4 though. The gap between the top 4 and the other 3 from the top 7 sometimes is wide.

Advertisement
Dabo isn’t a huge fan of NIL and doesn’t push it. Kids wanna make legal money
Not enough pulled pork Billionaires? Some teams are impacted by NIL more than others. I do know the former owner of Denny's and Carolina Panthers was a big Clemson Booster. Not sure where the family stands now.

Not enough pulled pork Billionaires? Some teams are impacted by NIL more than others. I do know the former owner of Denny's and Carolina Panthers was a big Clemson Booster. Not sure where the family stands now.

Are you talking about Jerry Richardson? He was a Wofford alum and gave a lot of money to Wofford and UNC-Charlotte, but he may have also supported Clemson. A friend of mine used to be the Tax Director for Flagstar in Spartanburg (Denny's, along with a bunch of Hardee's, Quincy's, and El Pollo Loco restaurants).

Advertisement
I remember Coach K once saying he would NEVER EVER recruit a kid who is one and done...then he started getting his a$$ kicked in the tournament and he changed his tune quickly and won a national title with all one and done kids. Dabo will adjust or die.

Is that before or afyer he won four nattys? Just asking for a friend

Are you talking about Jerry Richardson? He was a Wofford alum and gave a lot of money to Wofford and UNC-Charlotte, but he may have also supported Clemson. A friend of mine used to be the Tax Director for Flagstar in Spartanburg (Denny's, along with a bunch of Hardee's, Quincy's, and El Pollo Loco restaurants).
My best Bud was on Clemson's first Champ team and he shared how Richardson's son was on that team and would pick up his boy in a Rolls. Also did $100 hand shakes back then too.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Is that before or afyer he won four nattys? Just asking for a friend
Ohhh..okay..your one of those, "I root for UM in football and Duke in basketball" clowns. LOL. Okay. Go look up the clip, he said it, not me. But I digress.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back