2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dam he look like he could start @ LBer for us this season.
Shhhhhh. Be careful there Rozy. Some people get their panties in a bunch when you having a discussion on a message board and question a players future position.

@supacane 👀

watching i see you GIF

Safety is quietly one of the most important positions to recruit for this class. Next season (2023) could be the last season for Tae and James (and Kinchens) if they declare early and you wouldn't want a true freshman to start at safety. So if we are able to sign a talented one from class of 2023, this recruit could learn the system under Tae/James then start as a redshirt freshman/true sophomore in 2024.

I'd bet the farm that he isn't a safety in college. That dude is huge compared to the listed weights. ****, look at the earlier pictures of him compared to the video and him with Mario.

Advertisement
I'd bet the farm that he isn't a safety in college. That dude is huge compared to the listed weights. ****, look at the earlier pictures of him compared to the video and him with Mario.
Weight and size is not what determines if players change position. Its if he loses his ability to move laterally and change directions. Not being able to stay with shifty slot players and TEs etc. Miami greatest college safety make these man look line Dwarves. Why wasn't he move to LB? Man was **** near 230 pounds easily and above 6'2 minimum.

Weight and size is not what determines if players change position. Its if he loses his ability to move laterally and change directions. Not being able to stay with shifty slot players and TEs etc. Miami greatest college safety make these man look line Dwarves. Why wasn't he move to LB? Man was **** near 230 pounds easily and above 6'2 minimum.
You beat me to it. ST was a tall, strong and fast dude. It’s been so long since we’ve had competent coaching and recruiting, that people have forgotten what our athletes are supposed to look like.

Baga’s and Jawja’s players are jacked, and they are all fast.

Advertisement
You beat me to it. ST was a tall, strong and fast dude. It’s been so long since we’ve had competent coaching and recruiting, that people have forgotten what our athletes are supposed to look like.

Baga’s and Jawja’s players are jacked, and they are all fast.

Point me in the direction of another Taylor clone.

They don't really exist. Taylor's body didn't even look like this kids. This recruit is pretty much straight line, doesn't curve in at the waist, stout legs, big *** arms. The frames are very different.

Could he play safety? I don't know, just going off the pictures he doesn't look like one. He's bulked up, since that picture earlier in the thread.

If that's where he wants to play, he's adamant about it, recruit him as one. Get him here and the rest will sort itself at.

Point me in the direction of another Taylor clone.

They don't really exist. Taylor's body didn't even look like this kids. This recruit is pretty much straight line, doesn't curve in at the waist, stout legs, big *** arms. The frames are very different.

Could he play safety? I don't know, just going off the pictures he doesn't look like one. He's bulked up, since that picture earlier in the thread.

If that's where he wants to play, he's adamant about it, recruit him as one. Get him here and the rest will sort itself at.
Agreed. ST was a once in a lifetime athlete. I’ve never seen a guy so big move so well. Everything he did was different. We can’t compare anyone to him. It doesn’t happen.

Aguero is talented. I hope we get him. But I can’t imagine he’s playing FS like ST. Maybe he’s a hybrid striker/star like Gilbert. I’d take that 10/10.

Advertisement
I saw this kid play twice last year. Impressive. Checks a lot of boxes. Smooth at his size and will strike you. Downhill SS. Would be a huge asset in run D.

This is one of the key differences between Mario and Manny. Blending your personnel.

He looks at avantae, Kam, and Williams. He says I’ve got a ball hawk free safety, a sure tackler, and a combo safety. I need a thumper.

Blend your personnel.

Manny would say I need 5 of the exact same body type LBs. No clue how to put together a well-rounded position group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back