2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
SJ Prep is one of the premier prep schools up here. They usually play the states best competition and are in arguably the toughest MA HS division. They play teams like Catholic Memorial, Xavarian Bros, Saint Johns (Shrewsbury), and BC High who are usually all very good (minus BC High this year). MA obviously isn't the who's who of HS football talent but they don't play many easy teams on their schedule really. SJ Prep has had some guys make it to the league in their history too.

Smackdown Live No GIF by WWE

Advertisement
SJ Prep is one of the premier prep schools up here. They usually play the states best competition and are in arguably the toughest MA HS division. They play teams like Catholic Memorial, Xavarian Bros, Saint Johns (Shrewsbury), and BC High who are usually all very good (minus BC High this year). MA obviously isn't the who's who of HS football talent but they don't play many easy teams on their schedule really. SJ Prep has had some guys make it to the league in their history too.
Thanks

Advertisement
Aguero's recruitment sounds like its getting messy.

“(Addae) was my guy at Georgia and then he came here and it was like a no-brainer. I got to mess with Miami even more now because me and Addae have a good personal relationship. He mess with my family and my family mess with him, so it’s all good,” Aguero said last month.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My friend I though May would be the month. I am done guessing when these kids are going public lol as I've not been at all accurate when it comes down to the official announcements.
Captain Obvious take:
"I think we'll start seeing kids taking their OV's in June, commit in July. Everyone else is either Early Signing Period, or National Signing Day".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back