Joe Yearby vs Dalvin Cook

Yearby is the better RB. Why else would he have started over Cook at Central???

Cook is just an athlete. Yeah, I would've offered him as a Saftey, but as a RB? No way

Cook lost a fumble tonight. Yearby hasn't lost a fumble ALL YEAR!

Yearby ran ran for 2k yards in Dade as a Sophomore. Dis Cook ever do that? NO!

Give me Yearby all day!

Yearby's style isn't gonna translate well in college and especially not the pros, atleast not what he did in HS. He'll occasionally make sick cuts but Cook will always be able to hit a small crease and potentially break way and he has just enough footwork to not be considered a pure strightline runner.

Also cook is alredy 5'11"-6'0" and 200lbs and look how lean he is compared to duke or yearby, and he could easily be 215 by his junir year and not lose a step. Hate to say it but cook has the edge. You can't just label him an "athlete" when he's now bailed Jameis out 3times when it counted and broke long runs against top oppenents.

Valid points...but you're basing your logic on the fact that Cook is bigger, stronger, faster, gets more yards per carry, scores more TD's, is more versatile, comes up big in big games, has a higher ceiling, and is more talented.

I mean...could you be any more irrational?

Yearby started at Central. Cook was his backup. Case closed, give me Yearby.

Central is the past, it's OVER

Keith Marshall was the number 1 back in his class while Todd Gurley was 5, but Gurley ended up starting based on his running style and the fact that he came in at 215lbs his natural weight.

Keith had to bulk to 215 to compensate for injury and now he's pretty much done, CHUBB AND mICHEL ALREDY LOOK BETTER

Advertisement
Im fine with yearby dex scar walton... Over cook pinder patrick

I dunno man I can't think like this

How bout scarlett cook Michel Collins

I mean we had gore gahee Portis James
If Butch did it, it can be done. I know everyone gonna say it's unrealistic but Bama does it and Fsu is about to start doing it. All those RBs can run away from elite defenses, we don't have a guy on the roster that has taken it to the house vs Fsu in years. They get cook and he makes us look slow, that's what speed does. Miami used to recruit these speed demons now Fsu gets them.

Why am I not sold on Scarlett? He isn't an elite imo, he is however one of the biggest rb's I've seen in person

Im fine with yearby dex scar walton... Over cook pinder patrick

I dunno man I can't think like this

How bout scarlett cook Michel Collins

I mean we had gore gahee Portis James
If Butch did it, it can be done. I know everyone gonna say it's unrealistic but Bama does it and Fsu is about to start doing it. All those RBs can run away from elite defenses, we don't have a guy on the roster that has taken it to the house vs Fsu in years. They get cook and he makes us look slow, that's what speed does. Miami used to recruit these speed demons now Fsu gets them.

Why am I not sold on Scarlett? He isn't an elite imo, he is however one of the biggest rb's I've seen in person

I like jordan but he's no cook man. AG can't recruit the sfla well, he gotta go. We need ruthless sfla recruiter period.

yea, imo he is a 4star at best and so are the others. This year there are no legendary backs coming out of Dade county. I think Yearby will beat these guys out atleast, but all of them have the potential to translate better in college.

in response to Dwinstitles

Advertisement
Yearby is the better RB. Why else would he have started over Cook at Central???

Cook is just an athlete. Yeah, I would've offered him as a Saftey, but as a RB? No way

Cook lost a fumble tonight. Yearby hasn't lost a fumble ALL YEAR!

Yearby ran ran for 2k yards in Dade as a Sophomore. Dis Cook ever do that? NO!

Give me Yearby all day!

Yearby's style isn't gonna translate well in college and especially not the pros, atleast not what he did in HS. He'll occasionally make sick cuts but Cook will always be able to hit a small crease and potentially break way and he has just enough footwork to not be considered a pure strightline runner.

Also cook is alredy 5'11"-6'0" and 200lbs and look how lean he is compared to duke or yearby, and he could easily be 215 by his junir year and not lose a step. Hate to say it but cook has the edge. You can't just label him an "athlete" when he's now bailed Jameis out 3times when it counted and broke long runs against top oppenents.

Valid points...but you're basing your logic on the fact that Cook is bigger, stronger, faster, gets more yards per carry, scores more TD's, is more versatile, comes up big in big games, has a higher ceiling, and is more talented.

I mean...could you be any more irrational?

Yearby started at Central. Cook was his backup. Case closed, give me Yearby.

Central is the past, it's OVER

Keith Marshall was the number 1 back in his class while Todd Gurley was 5, but Gurley ended up starting based on his running style and the fact that he came in at 215lbs his natural weight.

Keith had to bulk to 215 to compensate for injury and now he's pretty much done, CHUBB AND mICHEL ALREDY LOOK BETTER

C'mon man, just look at the facts...

Fact 1 - Yearby started over Cook in HS
Fact 2 - Yearby went OFF on Arkansas St. with 10 carries for 32 yards
Fact 3 - Yearby topped his AK St performance vs FSU with 10 carries for 34 yards

So you're telling me the dude that starts over Dalvin Cook, that just made the FSU defense more of his b*tch than he did vs AK St, isn't the better RB?

C'mon man...

Don't see how he went OFF if je average 3.3 ypg based on what you just posted, also he balled on weaker teams bra

you're in denial, it's ok bro

Todd Gurley was committed to unc when Butch was there nuff said. Dude would of had cook in the fold, that's a Butch back all the way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back