Joe Yearby Update!!

Advertisement
Always fun to pop into a thread and see the crazy direction it took.

To the OP; thanks, Rob.

Always fun to pop into a thread and see the crazy direction it took.

To the OP; thanks, Rob.

Let's wrap it up by taking this down the inevitable path all threads must go.

Tyson would run for 700 yards against Dorito's no defense.

/lock thread

Both Duke and Yearby are out for Spring

Good.
Last thing we need is either of them coming down with a Spring injury.
It's Spring Ball not 2 weeks before the season opener.
These two are not fighting to climb the depth chart.
Just let them do S & C so they are 100% come the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jose Ribalta never fought Mike Tyson.

That's Buster Douglas.

Ribalta, 22-3-1, faced 25-0 Mike Tyson at the Trump Plaza hotel in Atlantic City on August 17, 1986. The Cuban-American actually gave the ferociously intimidating Tyson a memorable, tough battle, showing no fear and lasting until being stopped in the 10th round. Tyson, of course, was a terror back then, and just months away from capturing the WBC Heavyweight title from Trevor Berbick in Las Vegas by second-round KO.

http://www.boxinginsider.com/headlines/jose-ribalta-i-boxed-a-legend-mike-tyson/

Man, you guys are young. Those type of knockouts was common for Iron Mike. Anybody has that Trevor Berbick knockout? The way Berbick tried to get up and kept kept falling lmao. Too bad that guy was found dead in a car trunk somewhere in Jamaica.

I still not sold on this Jose Ribalti crap.

That's Buster m'fkin Douglas.

I can't say for sure that is Ribalti, but I know for a fact that is not James Douglas. I saw that fight and Tyson got whooped. Tyson was partying the night before and James Douglas mother had passed. That dude was not going to lose that fight.

Advertisement
I'd like to see Duke and Joe in the backfield at the same time----crazy mismatches in the passing game. No way these guys shouldn't have 3-5 catches a game.

I'd like to see Duke and Joe in the backfield at the same time----crazy mismatches in the passing game. No way these guys shouldn't have 3-5 catches a game.

That depends on the QB knowing where they are on each play!

Advertisement
That's Tyson-Douglas in Japan.

Not only did he not die, he got back up and knocked out Tyson later in the fight.

Let's not get carried away here. Pretty sure Douglas got an extremely slow count and they were all over Iron Mike when he went down in the 8th or 9th. The fix was in that night.

Advertisement
Back