Joe Yearby Update!!

robertpaige

Frosh
Just a little one but I figure yall will be happy to hear it.

He's out of the walking boot and off the little scooter thing. Saw him walking normally over to the dining hall this morning! Looked good!

Have a good one yall

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
I wonder how many nerd Miami students see him around campus and are like "Wassup Duke!"

Advertisement
With Duke & Yearby both Healthy watch out!!!

436.jpg

Advertisement
That's Tyson-Douglas in Japan.

Not only did he not die, he got back up and knocked out Tyson later in the fight.

Advertisement

Not only did he not die, he got back up and knocked out Tyson later in the fight.

That's actually Tyson - Jose Ribalta. That's an early knockdown but fight went 10 before TKO. One of the few to not fight scared. Really good fight.

Advertisement

Yeah but Buster was never the same after that. This fight was basically his 15min of fame. Hits like that are the reason he has health issues now.

But yeah. The Heavyweight division was never the same the moment Iron Mike left the scene.

Jose Ribalta never fought Mike Tyson.

That's Buster Douglas.

Ribalta, 22-3-1, faced 25-0 Mike Tyson at the Trump Plaza hotel in Atlantic City on August 17, 1986. The Cuban-American actually gave the ferociously intimidating Tyson a memorable, tough battle, showing no fear and lasting until being stopped in the 10th round. Tyson, of course, was a terror back then, and just months away from capturing the WBC Heavyweight title from Trevor Berbick in Las Vegas by second-round KO.

http://www.boxinginsider.com/headlines/jose-ribalta-i-boxed-a-legend-mike-tyson/

Advertisement
Back