Joe >Trevor

People like to use the phrase "no one will outwork him" - in Burrow's case, it's true. The guy puts the time in the film room and working with his skill guys. He's driven and it shows.

That was said about him his senior year at LSU; as a grad student, he had hours to devote to football. Apparently he lived in the football facility; watching film, etc. It's part of who he is and it will make him very successful.

Advertisement
The real question Tannehill or Jimmy G lol
get

How do you lads and lassies feel about Mac Jones?

Earlier today, an NFL writer on Twitter said his ceiling is similar to Burrow’s and got crucified. But I don’t think that’s an outlandish take.

Both are super accurate. Burrow has a bit more athleticism + arm strength, but the extra arm strength was only added recently and Burrow is two years older.
He plays the position at the high level, is accurate and buys time like Burrow.

But he isn't the pure talent Joe is and therefore doesn't have the same ceiling.

I think Burrow is going to be the next alpha dog in the NFL. People thought it was going to be Mahomes, but I think it’s going to be Burrow. Burrow will be the Brady and mahomes will be the Peyton once Brady hangs them up

Advertisement
One thing some miss on Joe Brrrr, not only is he the best of the young QBs but he is also the only one most Vets in the league respect and will follow into battle. Watch the free agents who want to come to the Bengals now with a cold blood killer like Joe Burrow running things.

Lots of factors go into the success of a QB but, with most things being equal, intelligence is a huge advantage for the position. Listening and watching both, l would wager that Joe B. has a higher football IQ. His may be among the highest of young QB's and will only get better.

Home Alone a beast.. gon take a while to get that Jag roster anything close to Bengals.
Are people really comparing what Trevor has to work with what Burrow has. Look to me Burrow is the better QB but Trevor with talent will be very good. The Jags are just flat out terrible. Burrow is a freaking STUD!!

Advertisement
It’s always been Joe over Trevor. I was the first one that officially said on the board that there hasn’t a QB prospect so polished and ready to go than Joe since Andrew Luck was drafted. He was always the real deal. Trevor on the other hand was potential more than a finished product. They script plays at Clemson. He didn’t have to do checks, change to a hot route, move protection, etc. That was all done for him.

One thing some miss on Joe Brrrr, not only is he the best of the young QBs but he is also the only one most Vets in the league respect and will follow into battle. Watch the free agents who want to come to the Bengals now with a cold blood killer like Joe Burrow running things.
How young are we talking? Mahomes and Allen are both still pretty young lol Lamar also but he's got to work on the passing side more but dude is probably the most exciting player in the league. Herbert is definitely up there with Burrow as well. Fins really ****ed up picking noodle arm Tua over Herbert. This ******* franchise hasn't hit on a QB since Marino. Embarrassing.

How young are we talking? Mahomes and Allen are both still pretty young lol Lamar also but he's got to work on the passing side more but dude is probably the most exciting player in the league. Herbert is definitely up there with Burrow as well. Fins really ****ed up picking noodle arm Tua over Herbert. This ******* franchise hasn't hit on a QB since Marino. Embarrassing.
Burrow just turned 25 didn’t realize mahomes was only 26. Lamar a RB who can throw. Herbert not there yet, TL 😭. Cincinnati get this Oline together it’s not close. Burrow still getting things done getting sacked 9 times. Phins might just wait it out until TVD gets draft eligible

Burrow is flat out better mentally and physically. A better leader, tougher, and a winner. Kid has moxy. He was and always will be better than Lawrence. IDGAF about stats or "last year"
Funny how many downvotes I got on this post.

Yall clearly don't know ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think they equal each other physically.
Joe had the edge intellectually. He's a smarter QB who knows how's to dissect defenses no matter what they throw at you. He's better than Lawrence in that regard.
He's better in EVERY regard

Man I remember Minshew doing more with less with the Jags

Yet folks still want to pretend that Trevor has NOTHING for talent on the jags…. weird.
Trevor got saddled with first-time NFL head coach and dumpster-fire-waiting-to-happen Urban Liar.

Wonder if that’s had anything to do with how he’s looked so far…

Burrow is a boss. Herbert is a boss. Allen is a boss.

Jones and Lawrence are a tier below

Advertisement
Back