Joe Rose Raises Warning Flag!

Is gt a div.1 school yes, but how many nerds do we have to worry about. Geesh could gt beat us yes but I like our odds. Who do we fear next UVA, or North Carolina. Get a grip guys Clemson, VT yes worry besides that try not to have a panic attack. If we loose then worry.

Advertisement
To the idea that we're not back if we're worrying about Georgia Tech, that's wrong on two levels. First, "back" is when you've proven it, not when you're hoping for it. And we haven't proven anything yet. Second, yes it does make sense to "worry" about GT even if we had met some standard of being back. They put up 665 yards on Tennessee. Turnovers caused that loss. Their O is pretty good this year by any objective measure and it always demands an incredible amount of discipline and focus from a defense. I haven't seen enough of that on a consistent basis from our D to not worry. I really don't know where this crazy overconfident attitude comes from in some of our fans where they angrily dismiss any concerns about games. This certainly isn't the '86 team, and even then most wrote off Penn State as absolutely nothing to worry about. Watch enough football and you'll know that not much is a given.

Paul Johnson is a ****y arrogant SOB. He thinks he is going to win every game so that is nothing new. They have played better this season than they have the previous 5 seasons. We will be ready. Nothing to see here.

Advertisement
Amazing how u can read a post, and based on what it says, make a fairly accurate guess of how many posts OP has.

The bottom line tho is that this team needs to worry about every team on the schedule.

So, in your view, the litmus test when considering the validity of a post on this site is the number of posts said member has published. Hmmmm…I’ve got to tell you that based on your observation and employing your interesting grading system leads me to believe you’ve posted once, maybe twice!

I suspect you also grade a running back on how many times he’s carried the ball versus how many yards he’s gained. Or, grading a quarterback on his pass attempts versus completions.

I’m going to let you in on a little secret Mr. Einstein, my association with UM football started during the Andy Gustafson era and has never wavered. Based on your comment; I imagine that your in-depth knowledge of the Canes could be fit on the head of a sewing needle.

When your mommy tells you not to stick your tongue in the electrical socket you might not want to consider how many posts she has before following her advice. By the way…does this post go towards my overall post count? Be well!

I was really making a judgement on the tone of the post rather than the validity. Thank you for the thoughtful reply tho.

Advertisement
Back