Joe Burrow- possible transfer

ohiocane77

hall of fame
Being a Canes fan living in Ohio I can’t help but get information coming out of Columbus conscerning their QB competition between Dwayne Haskins and Burrow....Haskins is the favorite to win but that isn’t a mark on Burrow, bcuz he is talented as well and is a natural thrower of the ball and set many Ohio highschool passing marks while in highschool. He graduates next month and has 2 yrs of eligibility remaining, and has said he is looking to transfer if he doesn’t win the job.....With the inconsistent problems coming from our Qb room, I think he is someone to take a flier on if and when he leaves OSU....

Advertisement
Joe Burrow is **** good. Every time i watched him i thought how much more dangerous that team would be with him at QB instead of Barrett. Injuries derailed him a little but i would take him in a heartbeat, no questions asked. If that made N'Kosi transfer, so be it. Williams would be waiting in the wings. We just can't let another season go by with mediocre QB play and waste the opportunity this team can have with the other studs like JJax/MJax, Jaquan, Willis, Richards, Shaq, Pinck, etc....all of whom could be gone next year.

I absolutely agree, it’s obvious with our weapons on offense and the talent on defense , competent and consistent QB play is the difference between us having a solid year to having a great year!

I think The answer is already on the roster. Personally I think We will be better than last year at qb. Now if it was an oline transfer then I’m all in

Last edited:
Advertisement
Our line can’t be as bad as being reported, if that’s the case why in God’s name didn’t they go after a juco or grad transfer? I just don’t get it.
There's a transfer coming from UTK and most expect him to play - maybe start - @ guard. Also a FR arrives in fall.

Advertisement
I think The answer is already on the roster. Personally I think We will be better than last year at qb. Now if it was an oline transfer then I’m all in
Or a de

I think jarren is the future. I’m nervous that Perry could be like Kenny kelly

Lol this board is hilarious
You are right about that. A bunch of want to be coaches who think they know more than Richt and his assistants. These genius analysts then adopt an agenda and threaten anybody that disagreed with them. It seems that this forums main purpose is to allow posters to vent their hostilities and show how stupid they are.

Advertisement
Being a Canes fan living in Ohio I can’t help but get information coming out of Columbus conscerning their QB competition between Dwayne Haskins and Burrow....Haskins is the favorite to win but that isn’t a mark on Burrow, bcuz he is talented as well and is a natural thrower of the ball and set many Ohio highschool passing marks while in highschool. He graduates next month and has 2 yrs of eligibility remaining, and has said he is looking to transfer if he doesn’t win the job.....With the inconsistent problems coming from our Qb room, I think he is someone to take a flier on if and when he leaves OSU....

Stick a fork in it ...

Advertisement
Our line can’t be as bad as being reported, if that’s the case why in God’s name didn’t they go after a juco or grad transfer? I just don’t get it.

let's face it... against our defense most olines would not fair that well. I have confidence they will find the right combination and they go against arguably one of the best defenses in the ACC and possibly the country in practice. That will get them prepared for the season.

Or a de

I think jarren is the future. I’m nervous that Perry could be like Kenny kelly
My concern about Williams is that as 4 yrs as a starting highschool qb his teams never sniffed the playoffs! That’s kinda unheard of when talking about a major d1 QB recruit

This guy ain't coming. You're telling me he's gonna run from competition at OSU to come join the cluster-F of competition we got going on in Coral Gables?!?!

He's gonna transfer to another school where he's a lock to be a starter. That is the only move that makes sense for him. It's either that or go join the Fighting Lane Kiffins, AKA the Last Chance U of Division 1.

Advertisement
Back