Joe Brady William and Mary

Do we have money to provide a very talented but young OC with a strong coaching staff of grey beards and elite recruiters to complement his relative inexperience as a P5 OC?
Look at his fellow coaches on the LSU staff, at least 2 with NFL experience and one (Ensimnger) who has been around forever.....this is what get lost in the conversation....no different with Gundy at OSU as, yes, he hires OCs from small programs but mitigates it with experienced support staff, including himself. You just can't being in a Brady and not spend on rest of staff.

Yes they do. Will they? That's been the two decade old question.

Advertisement
Well he did go to LSU when it looked like coach O was on the hotseat.

Now obviously this is much different becasue he made a name for himself and LSU is flying high, but if he's concerned with the other QBs on that roster for next year and/or doesn't like sharing duties wit Ensminger and REALLY wants to come home, maybe just maybe there's a hint of possibility.
They’ll “reassign” Ensminger in a second to keep Brady.

If there’s a hint of hope there, it’s about coming home and Burrow leaving. LSU will also have early entries and lose some veteran OL.

The pitch to Brady should be to play on the absolute fact that LSU’s offense will regress a lot next year, and Brady will lose a lot of his “boy genius” rep he built this year. Everyone will start openly wondering if the LSU offense was great because of Burrow, not Brady.

If he comes home and takes us from the 100th ranked offense to the 25th his reputation will only grow.

Advertisement
While I agree fake insiders should be banned, we shouldn’t always assume just because someone clicks their post count here on the daily that they’re some form of insider as well. If this information is true, then there’s some resemblance of hope. One can’t fault people for gravitating to hope - especially after 2 decades of mediocrity. The simple thing to do is just ban those who process to be insiders. Problem solved, regardless of their post count.

Spoke with Mikal Abdul Saboor tonight from William and Mary former teammate of Joe Brady. Brady has specifically told him he wants to go home to South Florida. All family in Pembroke Pines. Said word for word if he wins national championship with LSU he is ready to move to Miami as OC. It’s his dream to come home and coach college football. Take that however you like, Brady has thought about Miami and has the position on his watch.

His agent can reach out to Manny to express interest and make that happen.

Advertisement
I checked Cooper City Broward Billboards and we already have enough in "that fund" to put up "Say it's so Joe" or something like that near his house.

(Sorry, Eric Rowe just intercepted Brady for a TD and I'm feeling a bit drunk.)

For everyone saying I’m posing as an insider. That’s not what I am going for. Just simply sharing my conversation with someone about Joe Brady. Is he coming to Miami? Who knows.

Advertisement
Gruden
Hasselwood
Flowe
Now Brady
Bunch of wasted pages and arguments coming. Speculations and tea leaves and twitter stalking to only end up with some up and comer. We’re gonna get the Zion Nelson version of an OC.

Could we really be so fortunate? I doubt it. First, Manny is so stupid he probably is not even considering Brady. Second, LSU is going to throw a bunch of money at him so I don't see him leaving there to coach for bargain basement money here! I can't get my hopes up this much, sorry!

If we were bargaining we would not have fired Enos.. Manny knows his *** is on the line

Advertisement
Could we really be so fortunate? I doubt it. First, Manny is so stupid he probably is not even considering Brady. Second, LSU is going to throw a bunch of money at him so I don't see him leaving there to coach for bargain basement money here! I can't get my hopes up this much, sorry!

these kind of comments are always entertaining. Of course Brady wants to become a sole OC. That is the correct career path. He may have aspirations to one day HC. He won’t get that opportunity when his strongest title is Passing game coordinator.

Advertisement
Back