Joe Brady to the Carolina Panthers?

The LSU "Dynasty" was fun while it lasted...

No Brady, No Burrows= Back to battling Auburn for 2nd place in the SEC West.

And for those of yall foolish enough to believe LSU's offensive explosion was as a result of Old man Ensminger's "play calling" genius, the man has been coaching for 38 years & NEVER once in his entire career has ever had half of the productivity that LSU had this season.

Joe Brady the Sean Payton/Joe Lombardi disciple was the architect of this historic offense, when he goes, it goes.

1st, Hes only called plays and coordinated an offense beginning last year. Not enough proof for you to make the claim that hes never seen that level of productivity when he has not been given the chance to show his worth in that position.

Joe Brady has never called plays, we all know that is HALF the battle. you can have the mist innovative scheme ever and it won't mean jack shid if you dont know to call the plays and out scheme an opposing D-coordinator on the spot.

Furthermore, Ensminger now has Joes entire scheme within his repertoire. How can you assume that he didnt learn anything from Joe and doesn't have all of Joes ideas logged?

Advertisement
1st, Hes only called plays and coordinated an offense beginning last year. Not enough proof for you to make the claim that hes never seen that level of productivity when he has not been given the chance to show his worth in that position.

Joe Brady has never called plays, we all know that is HALF the battle. you can have the mist innovative scheme ever and it won't mean jack shid if you dont know to call the plays and out scheme an opposing D-coordinator on the spot.

Furthermore, Ensminger now has Joes entire scheme within his repertoire. How can you assume that he didnt learn anything from Joe and doesn't have all of Joes ideas logged?
It amazed me that a 30 year kid from Pembroke Pines was able to amass so much in such a little time.

Advertisement
In fact, the Bengals would’ve been smart to fire Zac Taylor and hire Brady as HC now.

Keep him paired with Burrow.
That would make sense like what the Cardinals did. I think Murray was more aligned with that specific system whereas they probably Burrow will be successful in multiple systems.

Maybe.

But I’m sure they’ll keep his spread concepts.

They’re not going to go back to a pro style.
Question since Joe will be taking Sean Payton’s Saints offense back to Carolina will it go back to being a pro or spread in name?

Of course Ensminger is going to keep the same offense, just in case y’all were not watching they showed him calling the plays several time over the headset last night. Joe called some to but for the narrative pushers they showed Ensminger calling some with Joe in the background not saying anything into the headseats

It amazed me that a 30 year kid from Pembroke Pines was able to amass so much in such a little time.

These stories are a dime a dozen in South Florida on the football front but it's still kinda funny as I lived down the street from Everglades High when Brady was a teenager playing there. I even caught a few of their games. Definitely didn't think I was watching anybody that would eventually be one of the hottest names in coaching.

Advertisement
The point being that Ensminger has been there for a decade & just now discovered Spread offense when Brady brought it to him.

The Old man has always been a shìt play caller & bringing in Brady for a year & having a record setting season just proved it. People forget that Ensminger had Joe Burrows & the exact same roster in 2018, but what was the difference between 2018 LSU & 2019... JB.

If he's left to be the main play caller & play designer their offense will fall precipitously. They have to find a young smart X's & O's guru to come in & be the PGC & allow Grandpa Ensminger to be OC in title alone.
if they can keep the gomez kid who is basically brady's follower he should be able to replicate some of the results, but highly doubt this offense even comes close to anything it was this year.

fall off gonna be huge.

Question since Joe will be taking Sean Payton’s Saints offense back to Carolina will it go back to being a pro or spread in name?

Of course Ensminger is going to keep the same offense, just in case y’all were not watching they showed him calling the plays several time over the headset last night. Joe called some to but for the narrative pushers they showed Ensminger calling some with Joe in the background not saying anything into the headseats
I believe Brady called the pass plays and Ensminger called the run plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ensminger was an OC in the 80's at McNeese St, an OC at TAMU under RC Slocum in the 90's, an OC at Clemson under Tommy West & was a QB's coach/OC at LSU in 2016. He's called plays for awhile now & he's never been good at it.

And Joe Brady did call plays this year with Ensminger. He designed the entire offense & is sole reason behind their offensive explosion. Ensminger had Burrows in 2018 with this exact same WR corps yet nowhere close to the offensive productivity.

Ensminger is 61 years old & been coaching since the 80's bruh, why is he just now getting the Spread offense? What took him so long? Why wasn't he running this same offense in 2018?

Vs Oklahoma LSU put up 692yds of total with 532yds passing, something that his Offense has NEVER done ever once in his entire career as a playcaller. Ensminger's daughter in law had just tragically died a few hours before the game, you really think he was up there in his right mind dialing up big plays with that on his mind? No dude, he sitting in that booth & letting Joe Brady run the show.

If Ensminger was the offensive Dynamo then why TF has he not even been mentioned to be an OC or HC anywhere else? How come he's not a hot commodity if this is his offense that he calls? Why is the entire coaching world after Brady & not Ensminger?

Come on dude, I know you're smarter than that lol. The Old man is not some X's & O's guru, never has been & never will be. If he was, Orgeron wouldn't have felt the need to hire Joe Brady in the first place.

giphy.gif

They showed Joe Brady calling plays with Ensminger just sitting there sipping on his whisky spiked coffee lol.

Why are yall dying on this Steve Ensminger hill? What in his career has ever resembled anything even remotely close to the historic season that LSU had? When was he ever known as an offensive guru?
I thought ol Steve was dipping chew lol.

Joe Burrow in 2018 - 2,894yds 16TD's & 5INT's at 57.8% passing.

Joe Burrow in 2019 - 5,671yds 60TD's 6INT's at 76.3% passing.

Hey does anybody know a QB who consistently throws over 5,000+ yards & over 70% completion???

Oh, I know! Drew Brees! What team does Drew Brees play for??? Who coaches Drew Brees? Who coached for the Saints & for LSU??

What a weird ****** coincidence that once LSU started running the Saints offense they had similar offensive results. I wonder what LSU did to implement the Saints offense... 🤔

Lol.

Joe Burrow in 2018 - 2,894yds 16TD's & 5INT's at 57.8% passing.

Joe Burrow in 2019 - 5,671yds 60TD's 6INT's at 76.3% passing.

Hey does anybody know a QB who consistently throws over 5,000+ yards & over 70% completion???

Oh, I know! Drew Brees! What team does Drew Brees play for??? Who coaches Drew Brees? Who coached for the Saints & for LSU??

What a weird ****** coincidence that once LSU started running the Saints offense they had similar offensive results. I wonder what LSU did to implement the Saints offense... 🤔

Lol.
What was Brady's title with the Saints?

Advertisement
Back