Joe Brady to the Carolina Panthers?

lol well known where and by who that he called the plays? Brady brought the offense in and both called plays period. Anything else is propaganda talk or sack hanging.

read the articles, listen to someone who actually knows the staff and does consulting with them like Landry (coached at LSU as well and lives there), watch the video when they show both in the press boxes on the head set sending in the plays, listen to the HC Ed?
or
believe the posters on CIS who have no clue but say Brady called all the plays ?

I know which way I’m leaning.

why so angry? I dont have any validity/rep in here and dont need to be believed. Thats why these sites exist, we can all come and agree/disagree lol.

In this case I believe I know the situation well. He installed this offense and by the end of the season he was the sole play caller.

Advertisement
The LSU "Dynasty" was fun while it lasted...

No Brady, No Burrows= Back to battling Auburn for 2nd place in the SEC West.

And for those of yall foolish enough to believe LSU's offensive explosion was as a result of Old man Ensminger's "play calling" genius, the man has been coaching for 38 years & NEVER once in his entire career has ever had half of the productivity that LSU had this season.

Joe Brady the Sean Payton/Joe Lombardi disciple was the architect of this historic offense, when he goes, it goes.
[/QUOTE

Uh Oh, so you mean coaching matters, some people on here might not like you saying this, including the current mindset of coach diaz, who once again needs to STFU, he thinks somehoiw by announcing these in house changes, its showing he's getting stuff done, when in fact its just the political side of him coming out whoring for attention, although its not on this level, its there:

3min mark:

why so angry? I dont have any validity/rep in here and dont need to be believed. Thats why these sites exist, we can all come and agree/disagree lol.

In this case I believe I know the situation well. He installed this offense and by the end of the season he was
the sole play caller.

try and spin it however you want buddy. When you start your point off with lol that typically isn’t followed by anger.

I see you walking your statement back, now by the end of the season he was the sole play caller; meaning he wasn’t to start the season or throughout but for some reason they decided to ditch what worked the entire season (because the lost a game somewhere along the way I guess) and made him the sole play caller.

What game did that happen since you know the small details?

That don’t even pass the giggle test

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back