Joe Brady to the Carolina Panthers?

Advertisement
Zac Taylor should've never been hired in the first place, his only qualification was that he knew Sean McVay.

Not even kidding either, he literally got hired because he coached with Sean McVay lol.
I'm a Bengals fan, trust me I know. He was thought to be a rising star back when he was OC at Cincinnati under Tuberville though too. I'm not going from one unproven first-time HC to another based off of one year of glory. Brady as a guy with one year OC experience in college trying to put together a NFL staff under Mike Brown's cheap ***. Don't see it.

Burrows made some great plays with his legs all year. It was a perfect marriage in the world of college ball. Brady isn’t gonna be a HC in the NFL after a season as an OC. He’s an incredibly talented offensive mind and understands the Saints offense better than most, hats off to him. That being said, Burrows has a **** good OL in front of him as well as the best WR’s in cab, a **** good TE, a nasty f’ing RB and Brady isn’t getting that in Carolina or anywhere else that will hire him in the NFL. The NFL ain’t the drive-thru at McDonald’s. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Smart guy. His profile couldnt be any higher right now. And if the Panthers dont work out, the Bengals will come calling after they still dont make the playoffs with Burrow.

Advertisement
I don't think Joe Brady should be the HC for the Bengals either, you never hire a HC just to coach one guy, it never works out. Was just saying Zac Taylor has no business being a HC either.

I'm a Ravens fan, but I think Cincinnati should hire a guy like Eric Bieniemy or Mike Pettine.
Bienemy was the other finalist and I wanted him to get the gig. Media got caught up in the McVay narrative that year and ****ed us over. Let's see what he can do with Burrow this season. They showed flashes at points this year but bad drafting caught up with them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
somethings not qwhite right with bieniemy
download.png

Advertisement
Back