Joe Brady to the Bills

Advertisement
I remember teddy saying this when he signed with us. The entire panthers situation just seems unorganized, brady was a young new oc so i can see how his inexperience can fail him in the nfl, but as an experienced HC how the **** do u not check these boxes? Rhule should’ve been fired and I don’t think he makes it thru next year

As a Canes/Bills fan, this is kind of comical, not gonna lie. Mario will take care of us here. We'll see how those two work out in Buffalo. Cautiously optimistic on both fronts. 😁

Dude really just didn’t want to come back to college. Really? You’d rather be a NFL QB Coach vice an OC at a major CFB program? If that’s his stance I understand/respect it I just hope we didn’t stand around waiting on him to make a decision. Doubt we did but whatever, let’s roll! Todays been a good day starting yesterday evening! Go Canes!!
apparently there are some guys that hate the recruiting part of the job. brady supposedly was talked to about the miami job early but did not want to have anything to do with recruiting.

Advertisement
apparently there are some guys that hate the recruiting part of the job. brady supposedly was talked to about the miami job early but did not want to have anything to do with recruiting.
It is simply a fact that he wanted to remain in the NFL. Dorsey with Brady as Passing Game Coordinator / QB coach .. is going to absolutely be an assassin in the NFL next season. I expect the Bills to set some conference records. There is a reason that LSU and Burrow .. went from 17 passing TD's in 2018 to 61 passing TD's in 2019 .. when Brady revised the play book and called plays.

It is simply a fact that he wanted to remain in the NFL. Dorsey with Brady as Passing Game Coordinator / QB coach .. is going to absolutely be an assassin in the NFL next season. I expect the Bills to set some conference records. There is a reason that LSU and Burrow .. went from 17 passing TD's in 2018 to 61 passing TD's in 2019 .. when Brady revised the play book and called plays.
plus these guys are smart. they are on the Josh Allen train. if the success continues, Dorsey moves up to head coach somewhere in a couple of years and brady takes over as OC.

Advertisement
Dude really just didn’t want to come back to college. Really? You’d rather be a NFL QB Coach vice an OC at a major CFB program? If that’s his stance I understand/respect it I just hope we didn’t stand around waiting on him to make a decision. Doubt we did but whatever, let’s roll! Todays been a good day starting yesterday evening! Go Canes!!

Presumably Brady is managing his career, not playing it one year at a time. He's likely betting he'll be an nfl oc again next year or the year after. He'll look good at Buffalo----****, I'd look good as BUF oc-----and get bumped back up. Pretty clear more coaches would rather deal with pros than recruit college kids.

Advertisement
Back