Joe Brady to the Bills

Did this need a separate thread or are you just desperate need of attention?

Why do people complain about separate threads? How are individuals with jobs reasonably supposed to keep up with other mega threads and know that a new post to such a thread is an actual update and not merely a continuation of semi-related bloviation, complaints, and other such nonsense?

Yes, this is fine as its own thread. You can put away your siren.

Advertisement
He obviously wants to be in the NFL over college. Probably making 500k with the Bills vs 1.5 mil as a college OC.

I’m okay with him going to the Bills. I was never sold on him. Burrow and Chase have shown me that I could have scored 30 points a game with just the two of them.

Advertisement
He won’t be the best QB coach in the room. That is Kenny but he will use Kenny’s success and parlay it into something better down the road.

Good! Now you all can move on. It’s gotta be telling you something where no one else will hire him as an OC. This guy still needs time to do the job. Panthers jump the gun. Lol.

Advertisement
Joe Brady: “Miami huh, amirite?”

Ken Dorsey:
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Being NSD, I really didn’t expect any coaching announcements. Any idea when we might hear something?
Guessing that they'll wait for all the recruits to sign at his current school before the announcement (or the leak). So depending on what time zone the remaining recruits are in, probably no earlier than tonight.

Edit: Mario said in the presser that the staff should be wrapped up by next week so we know it will be no later than next week.

Last edited:
Advertisement

This is awesome.

Dorsey not good enough for the hoi polloi on CIS, who all want Brady.

Dorsey gets a top NFL OC job, and Brady, who was fired from his only OC gig, takes a job as Dorsey's b*tch.

Totally makes up for losing Shemar and Iuli ... 100% made my day!

Advertisement
Back