Joe Brady to the Bills

Advertisement
Advertisement
But Brady can't coach QBs! He's a WR coach!

Having Brady coach QB's when the standing OC is a career QB, and career QB coach...is vastly different than having an offensive staff with 0 QB coaches and the WR guy coaching QB's because we were too lazy to hire an actual QB coach.

With that said, one of the best and highly respected QB coaches in the business right now was a career WR as well.

Advertisement
DANG IT!

Not that I knew anything to begin with....but now I'm TRULY at a loss as to who our OC will be.

After the Kevin Steele DC news........I'm predicting Dan Mullen as OC/QB coach.

Smart. He's hooking himself to a top5 QB to make him look better than he really is. Dorsey will probably be a HC in 2-3 years if Bills continue to have success. Brady will be up next

Kind of crazy how if you’d asked this board two months ago who’d they rather have as OC - Brady or Dorsey - it would’ve probably been 80/20 Brady.

And now Brady is going to be Dorsey’s subordinate in Buffalo.
Crazy how this football thing works, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where are all the idiots who said we would need a QB coach because he specializes in WR’s? Come out if your holes and man up. The guy is now coaching QB’s in the NFL.
Pretty sure his final "title" will be exactly what Dorsey had before getting the OC job ... Passing Game Coordinator / QB ... so it will be Dorsey and Brady working together on game planning. Buffalo is going to have a nasty passing offense.

Advertisement
Back