Joe Brady Interested in OC Job

Brady would be very interesting and he already 2 years of NFL OC and one year of record breaking collegiate experience at his age.

Dorsey doesn't have the playcalling experience but man oh man: he has five years as a qb coach with Cam Newton (including MVP year) and two so far with Josh Allen (who has made tremendous gains so far) at the NFL LEVEL! I would have minimal concerns about playcalling experience for a guy who has had such great qb results at the highest level of competition (and being super smart in general as a football player).

Maybe see if Spencer Whipple is interested. Guy has risen quickly and with our new funds, it could affect anyone's desire to stay in the NFL.

Advertisement
he had darnold and the corpses of teddy and cam at qb...
Darnold was part on one of the freakiest plays I have ever seen.

He threw a pick to a jumping Jamie Collins who was three yards away.

I would be very surprised if he did it. Knowing him personally, he despises recruiting and I can understand that.

However he is definitely holding out for an NFL gig.

If he comes here/any other school, I don’t see it happening quickly because he’s going to want to see all his options.
An OC that despises recruiting, but made his reputation on the quarterback position? Yeah, that seems like a smart hire.....

Darnold was part on one of the freakiest plays I have ever seen.

He threw a pick to a jumping Jamie Collins who was three yards away.
dude sucks and he wasn't even that good in college. nfl boner for usc quarterbacks is absolutely bizarre.

Advertisement
Makes sense, All Cristobal had to do was hit up Moorhead and say hey whats the number to your former protoge..

An OC that despises recruiting, but made his reputation on the quarterback position? Yeah, that seems like a smart hire.....
For Brady imo, all he needs to worry about is designing plays to score points. Mario handles recruiting anyways, Brady can chill out in S.FLA in the home he already has, drop a 40 burger every game, and then dip for an HC job. He would never be a long-term hire anywhere as a coordinator, but we might as well try and catch lightning in a bottle for one or two seasons.

I would be very surprised if he did it. Knowing him personally, he despises recruiting and I can understand that.

However he is definitely holding out for an NFL gig.

If he comes here/any other school, I don’t see it happening quickly because he’s going to want to see all his options.

How much recruiting would he have to do an OC? Most of the OCs, especially those coaching their QBs recruit very little with the exception at QB, with which they will be working with every day, and that position is usually recruited early in recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’d do well at Miami. It’s a no brainer. But he needs to leave that pro style **** in the pros. If I’m Miami/Mario I bring him in..but somehow keep Likens around. We shouldn’t vary to far away from what we’ve been running
LSU's offense was great when he was there. Thats a great fit for TVD or Garcia. Likens is close with Lashlee, I could see him hired as OC at SMU.

I stand by my skepticism.

he CAN be great, he ISN'T yet and I think they are better options'

but F it, if Mario and crew wants him, I'll be supportive

Advertisement
Back