Jobe visiting Bama starting tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
All these kids take visits but when its bama u gotta be worried but I think we turned the corner and have a 2018 class anyone who want to play with
It's a mathematic game... Whoever they take is simply opening up another spot for someone else for us to get.

These crootin battles don't have to be worrisome at all, we just have to understand the game & not flip out every time a kid takes a visit or even if they decommit.

With this staff, we'll never be **** out of luck, because Richt knows what he's doing... Under Folden the panic was always justified because you knew he had no plan if things didn't work out.

As far as Jobe, I haven't really thought of him as in this class since last year when there were rumors of him jumping ship to Bama & with this Elite 1 ranked #Storm18 class, if he does sign with Bama that's his loss not ours.

I got nothing bad to say about the young man at all, but I **** sure won't trip if he does flip to Bama, he's a great prospect but he won't make or break the class imo. Too many **** good DB's we're gonna get come NSD.

only thing that could lessen the blow of jobe leaving would be campbell and blades

jobe is elite though lets not kid ourselves. he would help us a lot
Tyreke Johnson...

And I didn't say he wasn't Elite, but look at it like this...

Lets say for the sake of argument Jobe decommits & signs with Bama...

But, come NSD we finish with Hall, Frierson, Russell, Blades, Ivey & one of Campbell/Samuel/Johnson
would you still feel like we lost a whole lot because Jobe went to Bama? Lol

oh i know we can replace him but i want them all because the effect of sfla and these kids r known to be the sfla beast....jobe hall and tyson r the guys i want man. to be honest this the first time im not worried n im always worried when it comes to bama.....i feel like we turned the corner already so well see. i hope he fuqs all the bama bytches and throws up the u while he unloads in there faces.

All these kids take visits but when its bama u gotta be worried but I think we turned the corner and have a 2018 class anyone who want to play with
It's a mathematic game... Whoever they take is simply opening up another spot for someone else for us to get.

These crootin battles don't have to be worrisome at all, we just have to understand the game & not flip out every time a kid takes a visit or even if they decommit.

With this staff, we'll never be **** out of luck, because Richt knows what he's doing... Under Folden the panic was always justified because you knew he had no plan if things didn't work out.

As far as Jobe, I haven't really thought of him as in this class since last year when there were rumors of him jumping ship to Bama & with this Elite 1 ranked #Storm18 class, if he does sign with Bama that's his loss not ours.

I got nothing bad to say about the young man at all, but I **** sure won't trip if he does flip to Bama, he's a great prospect but he won't make or break the class imo. Too many **** good DB's we're gonna get come NSD.

only thing that could lessen the blow of jobe leaving would be campbell and blades

Tyreke Johnson...

But, come NSD we finish with Hall, Frierson, Russell, Blades, Ivey & one of Campbell/Samuel/Johnson

Exactly what happened at WR. Everyone was in a panic thinking we'd only sign Njoku when we didn't have a bunch of WR commits fairly late in the 2017 cycle.

Chess NOT checkers, MY Nig@@$!!

Waiting on [MENTION=16572]CaneDynasty[/MENTION]!!!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think Jobe is gone but it doesnt bother me much. We're gonna get plenty of elite DB talent this year. Even some of the Plan B kids this year would be absolute takes in any other year given how deep this pool is for 2018.

Cane Lock... this isnt a big deal, it's a recruit going on a visit.

Miami needs to keep jobes and add to the talent level plain and simple. Hopefully Miami can add Samuels, Campbell and blades.

Advertisement
[TWEET]848905551228678146[/TWEET]
It's a visit man, you know how many kids committed to other programs visit Miami or just different schools in general? It happens

No more bama fear let's **** on the front porch....or trailer or fence or wherever the fuq they build over there

Advertisement
I don't think there's any doubt jobe comes to UM. Too many elite south Florida on board.

Advertisement
This deal reminds me of the Collins and Patrick Johnson(Peterson)!recruitment. Almost from the day they committed the boards never had any confidence that they would end up here. They were too good to move away from as is Jobe is but when they decommitted it was so expected that everyone moved on painlessly. The wild card here is that he is being forced to move away from his hometown to finish his senior year. Will he miss his hometown enough to want to come home and play for the hometown team or go from the frozen north to Tuscaloosa or Gainesville.

Last edited:

In the past there would have been a domino effect if a guy like this decommitted. I just don't see that happening this year.

Tyreke Johnson...

Exactly what happened at WR. Everyone was in a panic thinking we'd only sign Njoku when we didn't have a bunch of WR commits fairly late in the 2017 cycle.

we got harley, and i didn't particularly like that. though i definitely wasn't in a panik. I was actually down for only signing 2 wrs, because i saw this 2018 wr class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back