Jobe visiting Bama starting tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
bag signal.jpg

With the quality of recruits we getting so early in the game, means that many more suitors will come to sway their commitment. Our success has not gone unnoticed by alabaga and know we will soon be in their *** if this continues.

Advertisement
I bet one of the FSU mods, Stampini, or Bartow will be the first one to put in a CB pick to Bama. For some reason, I'm not really worried about his visit because I think we have to much momentum for him to flip.

Jobe likes Irish food and wants Watson's autograph.

Advertisement
All these kids take visits but when its bama u gotta be worried but I think we turned the corner and have a 2018 class anyone who want to play with

For the last time I'm not Dynasty. I got nothing but respect for Jobe, he went to my Alma mater. I think he had a different course schedule though, I kid.

Sound advice for everybody on relationships and also with 'Crootin: If you love something set it free; if it comes back it's yours. If it doesn't it never was.

Advertisement
For the last time I'm not Dynasty. I got nothing but respect for Jobe, he went to my Alma mater. I think he had a different course schedule though, I kid.

Sound advice for everybody on relationships and also with 'Crootin: If you love something set it free; if it comes back it's yours. If it doesn't it never was.

What if it comes back to you with herpes, was that a good idea then?

All these kids take visits but when its bama u gotta be worried but I think we turned the corner and have a 2018 class anyone who want to play with
It's a mathematic game... Whoever they take is simply opening up another spot for someone else for us to get.

These crootin battles don't have to be worrisome at all, we just have to understand the game & not flip out every time a kid takes a visit or even if they decommit.

With this staff, we'll never be **** out of luck, because Richt knows what he's doing... Under Folden the panic was always justified because you knew he had no plan if things didn't work out.

As far as Jobe, I haven't really thought of him as in this class since last year when there were rumors of him jumping ship to Bama & with this Elite 1 ranked #Storm18 class, if he does sign with Bama that's his loss not ours.

I got nothing bad to say about the young man at all, but I **** sure won't trip if he does flip to Bama, he's a great prospect but he won't make or break the class imo. Too many **** good DB's we're gonna get come NSD.

head to head with kkk we got this man this a different kind of animal.......we should win all battles vs bama for a sfla stud. Lets get it......if we can get hall and saban drove a helicopter dolo we should win this battle

Advertisement
It's a mathematic game... Whoever they take is simply opening up another spot for someone else for us to get.

These crootin battles don't have to be worrisome at all, we just have to understand the game & not flip out every time a kid takes a visit or even if they decommit.

With this staff, we'll never be **** out of luck, because Richt knows what he's doing... Under Folden the panic was always justified because you knew he had no plan if things didn't work out.

As far as Jobe, I haven't really thought of him as in this class since last year when there were rumors of him jumping ship to Bama & with this Elite 1 ranked #Storm18 class, if he does sign with Bama that's his loss not ours.

I got nothing bad to say about the young man at all, but I **** sure won't trip if he does flip to Bama, he's a great prospect but he won't make or break the class imo. Too many **** good DB's we're gonna get come NSD.

only thing that could lessen the blow of jobe leaving would be campbell and blades

jobe is elite though lets not kid ourselves. he would help us a lot

i feel u

im confident we still land him tho......we got this because now i notice we got the butch academic plan in place.

only thing that could lessen the blow of jobe leaving would be campbell and blades

we getting them all............thats how we should go about it. This is the real U not them AG Radio and Coker canes

Tyreke Johnson...

And I didn't say he wasn't Elite, but look at it like this...

Lets say for the sake of argument Jobe decommits & signs with Bama...

But, come NSD we finish with Hall, Frierson, Russell, Blades, Ivey & one of Campbell/Samuel/Johnson
would you still feel like we lost a whole lot because Jobe went to Bama? Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back