Jobe still on board... for now

Some of y'all just sound like somebody fvcked yo b*tch or somebody done took your girl and now you insecure about everything. Everyone is not trolling

You sound like the guy whose bytch is fcking everyone but you think she's loyal to you. Meanwhile, you're biting into dried white chunks every time you lick the pookyak thinking she's douching with marshmallows.

Shut yo flip flopping a55 up... you was just trying to sh*t on tweed a week ago and now singing praises. Fake mf.... I hate fake people

Fake people? I have a feeling you don't talk like this around anyone you know...

Come see about me, I'm in Atlanta dumba55 idiot. Pull up then fvck boi.... I'm a stoop down to your level because you keep with this bullsh*t insisting I'm not black. It's rather insulting tbqh. Sick of it man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So then the idea from the article is that his "business decision" has us, for now, back in business. Got it.

Alright guys let's settle down a bit. I'm no expert but this guy has the measurables to be Patrick Peterson, Sean Taylor good if he has the heart and brains to go with his talent.He's going to be on everyone's radar so unless he shuts it down like DJ did relatively early his commitment means very little. It can happen. Vaughn was committed all the way so was Duke and Shaq. If the uncertainty goes into the late fall then we are in a beauty contest with the world. Some we win and some we lose but don't count on him. He's absolutely worth the effort.

Some of y'all just sound like somebody fvcked yo b*tch or somebody done took your girl and now you insecure about everything. Everyone is not trolling

You sound like the guy whose bytch is fcking everyone but you think she's loyal to you. Meanwhile, you're biting into dried white chunks every time you lick the pookyak thinking she's douching with marshmallows.

Shut yo flip flopping a55 up... you was just trying to sh*t on tweed a week ago and now singing praises. Fake mf.... I hate fake people

Fake people? I have a feeling you don't talk like this around anyone you know...

Come see about me, I'm in Atlanta dumba55 idiot. Pull up then fvck boi.... I'm a stoop down to your level because you keep with this bullsh*t insisting I'm not black. It's rather insulting tbqh. Sick of it man.

Be honest broke... are you a young suburban white boy who needs a place to let his aggression out?

Lol. "Come see about me." "Pull up then fvck boi.." Ohhh Brock... Come on now my little angry "BLACK" tough guy. If I came up to Atl, the only thing I'd be "pulling up", is my pants after I finished and left you unfulfilled. And I didn't say you weren't black. But, if you are, as I believe you to be, I doubt the black delegation would acknowledge u to be so. #stayblack ...

Advertisement

Be honest broke... are you a young suburban white boy who needs a place to let his aggression out?

You mfs are weird

Lol. "Come see about me." "Pull up then fvck boi.." Ohhh Brock... Come on now my little angry "BLACK" tough guy. If I came up to Atl, the only thing I'd be "pulling up", is my pants after I finished and left you unfulfilled. And I didn't say you weren't black. But, if you are, as I believe you to be, I doubt the black delegation would acknowledge u to be so. #stayblack ...

You make no sense, stfu talking to me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back