Jobe still on board... for now

Advertisement
Some of y'all just sound like somebody fvcked yo b*tch or somebody done took your girl and now you insecure about everything. Everyone is not trolling

You sound like the guy whose bytch is fcking everyone but you think she's loyal to you. Meanwhile, you're biting into dried white chunks every time you lick the pookyak thinking she's douching with marshmallows.

Some of y'all just sound like somebody fvcked yo b*tch or somebody done took your girl and no you insecure about everything. Everyone is not trolling

You're right, Broke.

Not every recruit is a troll. However, this kid is, and he will use us as a place mat until Bama or OSU comes with the bags.

Ill never porst again if this kid signs with UM.

I love how this dude is convinced he absolutely knows what Jobe is going to do.

Just never post again starting now bhall, why wait

Some of y'all just sound like somebody fvcked yo b*tch or somebody done took your girl and now you insecure about everything. Everyone is not trolling

You sound like the guy whose bytch is fcking everyone but you think she's loyal to you. Meanwhile, you're biting into dried white chunks every time you lick the pookyak thinking she's douching with marshmallows.

:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg:ttdG2M10mxVZxan.jpg:ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3::ibis-roflmao-sm3:

The board as a whole today is....En Fuego!!!!! But honestly might be one of the funniest things i've read in the last 3 months. OMG this place gets ruthless

I know a lot of you guys will say Jobe will attend Alabama because of the bagmen.. but my opinion if he does go to Alabama it's because they've produced a few good DBs that are in the league..I strongly feel that he'll end up a Cane and a win against FSU will be the icing on the cake. Plus him and Frierson and Bandy go waaaaaaaay back and Bandy's success on the field this upcoming season will be a major key too.

Advertisement
I doubt that many of us in here are that ****ed about losing Edwards or Henderson...

Both are afraid of competition and got played.

****, Henderson quit b/c he didn't start a **** all star game.

As long as we can bring in 1 grad transfer DB than I'm beyond happy that neither of those kids ended up here.

It allows us to take 2 more DBs in 2018, and we all know how those DBs are down here this cycle.

And lets be honest, neither Edward or Henderson were beating out Bandy, Dean or Malik Young this year (which is what we really need), and by the time the 2018 kids got here, they would be trying to figure out who to transfer to.

IMO they knew that and had it in the back of their mind, b/c they have competed against a lot of these kids (games/camps/7on7) and they know how ELITE they are and leaning our way or already committed.

Blessing in disguise that both those Betas ended up clogging up UF's roster and not ours.

Excellent points. Hope that Jobe does stick to his commitment but the comment that this is a business decision just days after Hendo said the same thing is certainly troubling. What we need is for guys like this to shed the Alabama gloves and relentlessly recruit for The U like Dallas did. Hauling a DB group consisting of Jobe, Blades, Ivey, Hall, Frierson and Russell is attainable and would arguably be the best in the country.

Wow is alls I have for this one brother.

Hope this kid realizes what Dugan and Richt have brought in at WR.. Just the new guys, alone , would be enough to practice against, and then there's Richards and Cager...

Advertisement
Advertisement

Shut yo flip flopping a55 up... you was just trying to sh*t on tweed a week ago and now singing praises. Fake mf.... I hate fake people

Advertisement

Shut yo flip flopping a55 up... you was just trying to sh*t on tweed a week ago and now singing praises. Fake mf.... I hate fake people

Fake people? I have a feeling you don't talk like this around anyone you know...

I love when you get fired up and slip into yo hood dialect. This puke is pretending to be a heterosexual black man, yet he hates fake people? That's rich, broke.

lmao

Advertisement
Back