Jobe still on board... for now

Advertisement
Promise y'all this kid ain't coming here.

Don't do it to yourselves. If y'all were smart, you would pay no attention to his recruitment whatsoever because you will end up disappointed.

dumb statement. what if we win the national title? never say never. may as well fold the program if that's the attitude the coaches had.

Some of y'all just sound like somebody fvcked yo b*tch or somebody done took your girl and no you insecure about everything. Everyone is not trolling

Now you want to go talking ****. Sit down little boy because everyone on here knows you stay hugging these high schoolers nuts on social media. I was only giving you the reason behind other people's responses that were not to your liking. So stfu pop a Xanax and go to class, but don't forget to wear your helmet.

It's like y'all hate any positive news towards Miami..., I get it...

Or maybe people are just getting wiser to the primadonna act from a lot of these recruits. You can tell who's playing games, and who's out here handling their business. If you don't think this attention seeking kid will be a roller coaster ride from here until NSD then Idk what to tell you man. Positive news is great and all, but this kid just stated that a recruiter/position coach (not even his position) in Cristobal leaving Bama is what swayed his decision back in our favor...this will surely happen again, and it's only meant to build up suspense on NSD because this is what recruiting has become.

Well said!

Appreciate you Tee. Just seen your post this morning welcome on board fam!

Salute!

Some of y'all just sound like somebody fvcked yo b*tch or somebody done took your girl and no you insecure about everything. Everyone is not trolling

You're right, Broke.

Not every recruit is a troll. However, this kid is, and he will use us as a place mat until Bama or OSU comes with the bags.

Ill never porst again if this kid signs with UM.

Advertisement

You said the same thing about Golden, Henderson and Edwards. You even insulted the living legend when he rebuttaled you. How'd that work out? There is no doubt this is "good" news but you're a sucker if you take this to the bank. You never learn, do you? The Super Fan act is annoying.

Last edited:
It's like y'all hate any positive news towards Miami..., I get it...

Basically in real life terms. You got your chick that drives you wild in every sense. Gives you the high of the highs and the lows of the lows, but you just never really can trust her.

On the other hand you got your stable chick, who doesn't give you anything to stress over. Isn't as exciting in the bedroom, but she cooks a mean a$$ plate and will suck your meat dry if you clean that plate. She's loyal.

Totally get it now.

Now you want to go talking ****. Sit down little boy because everyone on here knows you stay hugging these high schoolers nuts on social media. I was only giving you the reason behind other people's responses that were not to your liking. So stfu pop a Xanax and go to class, but don't forget to wear your helmet.
Pop a xanax? Wtf bruh

You said the same thing about Golden, Henderson and Edwards. You even insulted the living legend when he rebuttaled you. How'd that work out? There is no doubt this is "good" news but you're a sucker if you take this to the bank. You never learn, do you? The Super Fan act is annoying.

Who is taking anything to the bank? That sh*t definitely didn't come out of my mouth. He's an elite prospect and will soon be a 5star imo. It's going to be a fight to keep him committed period. But I'm not going to sit there and act like the update wasn't positive for the canes because I'm already convinced all south Florida recruits are "trolls" like many of you think

Last edited:
Advertisement
We've signed many a "troll" in our time. Everyone is all tore up because Henderson changed his mind last minute lol. Funny thing is nobody talks **** about Dean doing it to 'Bama

We've signed many a "troll" in our time. Everyone is all tore up because Henderson changed his mind last minute lol. Funny thing is nobody talks **** about Dean doing it to 'Bama

Oh stop with this ****.

Everyone and their momma knows Dean was dropped by Bama

How about Tracey Howard? We got him on signing day when he was considered Floridas to lose all through his recruitment. **** he didn't even visit us until the weekend before signing and most fans considered him lost. Then he signs with us with us. It's all the same thing. Kids change their minds and then you get butt hurt adults on here calling them this and that like a bunch of whiny *** babies. It's pitiful to be honest. Especially when we have benefited from kids doing the same to other schools and signing with us.

Advertisement

Oh stop with this ****.

Everyone and their momma knows Dean was dropped by Bama

No he wasnt. That's just what mopes and self hating Miami puss(ies like to say.

Lol okay. Pete said himself that Bama had cooled on Dean for months before signing day.

Advertisement
Battered fan syndrome at its finest when it comes to Jobe.

It's simpler than you all think. If we finally get over the hump, make it to the ACCCG and at least keep it close, he is ours to lose. Have another disappointing year, and we will keep losing kids like Jobe. Everybody wants to talk bags, but wait and see how dramatically recruiting changes when we start winning. Kids want to be frontrunners.

I doubt that many of us in here are that ****ed about losing Edwards or Henderson...

Both are afraid of competition and got played.

****, Henderson quit b/c he didn't start a **** all star game.

As long as we can bring in 1 grad transfer DB than I'm beyond happy that neither of those kids ended up here.

It allows us to take 2 more DBs in 2018, and we all know how those DBs are down here this cycle.

And lets be honest, neither Edward or Henderson were beating out Bandy, Dean or Malik Young this year (which is what we really need), and by the time the 2018 kids got here, they would be trying to figure out who to transfer to.

IMO they knew that and had it in the back of their mind, b/c they have competed against a lot of these kids (games/camps/7on7) and they know how ELITE they are and leaning our way or already committed.

Blessing in disguise that both those Betas ended up clogging up UF's roster and not ours.

Advertisement
Back