Jobe Interview

Advertisement
Kid is a dumb *** loser. I sincerely hope he never gets to play college football because he’s too dumb to pass the ACT. And **** any nerd who has “go get yours, fam” attitude about this kid and thenothers like him. Like a great soldier once said, we dont care about nobody except this U

if i was 20 playing high school football i would be killing mother**kers , imagine Hall , Pope or any of the other UM Recruits in 2 years and then put them back in high school, thats what Jobe's sorry *** is , hope he likes it up in KKKville, he better not wonder down the wrong street and some Inbread will say hello

Last edited:
idk why yall keep making thread talking about this "lame" jobe

mf is a piece of sh*t !!!

Advertisement
20 year old kid who took forever to graduate high school and still is attempting to be eligible for college academically

All I can do is laugh

1000% punk *** bltch. He def special... Needs that is. Why do that to someone like Richt? Fvck him if that prick makes it thru a p5 program and to the league it probably means I'm somewhere suckin a di.. He's got a lower IQ than Kelvin Taylor.. Which is as low as it gets.

Advertisement
Can we please stop talken about this kid its borderline creepy at this point the kid didnt wanna play at the U and thats cool we can and will win wothout him

Advertisement
You guys need to realize that kid likely would not have qualified at UM...another D. Griffin casualty recruit. That's what "business decisions" tweeting was all about, he had no business at UM bc he wouldn't have qualified academically. Bama dropped the bag and the fabricated admission letter...done deal.

Can we please stop talken about this kid its borderline creepy at this point the kid didnt wanna play at the U and thats cool we can and will win wothout him

First post... You seem to be a man of reason. How did you feel seeing that he didn't let our coaches know that he chose Bama...that they saw it on his Twitter... And then watch him laugh about it in the interview?

This is new info to us. We madd yo.

Advertisement
“The world is made for people who aren’t cursed with self-awareness” - Bull Durham

I wouldn’t spend a whole lot of energy hoping he fails at Alabama...or gets hurt.

**** you and your white knight schtick. grow a ******* pair. every thread you're on your high horse. you're the kind of dude that would high five a guy while he porks your girl.

This is why this fanbase needs to tighten up & stop putting kids like this on a pedestal.

Alphonso Jr was regularly downplayed on here because he was in rotation with 2 other good Corners, while Judas was talked about as the 2nd coming of Sean Taylor.

Those of you that defended him every step of the way got nothing in return for it, when asked who was the worst fans, he didn't hesitate to **** on the Canes. After all the ****riding that was done for him by this fanbase, we were the first ones he ****ed on.

**** this overgrown manchild, has this half a ****** with a below 60 IQ graduated High school yet? Are we sure Bama paid him in bags & not Ice cream with sprinkles & a brand new coloring book?

I've got no problem with a recruit that takes his visits, weighs his options & decides to go elsewhere, nothing wrong with that. But when you go outta your way to **** on Miami, coaches & fans alike, you deserve no sympathy at all.

Unfortunately, some of these kids are just ****ty, doesn't matter if they're young or old dudes like Judas, some of them just have it out for us & wanna disrespect us. Miami did nothing to him for him to do the staff they way he did, but that didn't stop him from do everything possible to play our staff.

Let this be a lesson for Canes fans... Stop kissing these kids ***, some of them need to earn it before we treat'em like they're special.

Thank GOD ALMIGHTY for Lingard, Pope, Blades, Ivey, Scaife, Hall, Hightower, Frierson, Davis, Wiggins, Jordan, Mallory, Campbell, Reed, Rousseau, Silvera, George, Williams, Joyner & Baxa.

Those young men are what being a Miami Hurricane is all about, and even s/o to the kids who didn't sign with Miami but still handled their recruitment respectfully.

Tried telling some of these posters. The final nail was the trolling during Hurricane Irma. Your city about to be hit by the most devastating hurricane on record, but ol' boy was "enjoying his recruitment". Sad thing is, it doesn't even take a vet in recruiting to see how this was going to turn out.

Advertisement
Back