Jobe and Frierson at practice this morning

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lets hope this cat Jobe is all in. We need him and he will get to play with some elite talent and stay at home. I trust the coaches have a finger on his pulse and learned from the Henderson situation. I think Henderson was just a flakey dude,

dont ever compare jobe to henderson / henderson didnt even have a fav team growing up , jobe stated 2 years ago he bleeds orange and green , always loved miami his whole life

Advertisement
Jobe is on campus almost every day.

Can't see him flippin.

Cj Henderson was on campus a lot too.....

If Henderson hadn't gotten his feelings hurt about not getting to start in all star games and then got his feelings hurt again about being chewed out by our coach for leaving the all star games he probably would of been here. No loss with that mentality.

Advertisement
April 18th morning practice

and bama commit, Xavier Williams

Jobe trying to get Xavier to flip... he comin.

Jobe isn't going anywhere except the U. And Xavier has about a month, maybe less, to decom and then commit to Miami. We only taking 4. I don't think we accept a 5th WR unless they know Williams will shut down his recruitment completely after he commits to us. And says so publically.

Advertisement

Jobe isn't going anywhere except the U. And Xavier has about a month, maybe less, to decom and then commit to Miami. We only taking 4. I don't think we accept a 5th WR unless they know Williams will shut down his recruitment completely after he commits to us. And says so publically.

I'm curious, how do you know Xavier has a month?

I'm curious, how do you know Xavier has a month?

Doesn't know.

It's typical for people on here to state their conjecture, or guesses, as fact.

[TWEET]854337942910894080[/TWEET]

[TWEET]854338058497478657[/TWEET]

interesting...

Advertisement
Back