Jo Jo Robinson

Advertisement
He comin!

/based on no inside information and not knowing anything about recruiting...but he comin!

Advertisement
Always liked this kid. Kind of like Andre Davis, just an odd man out when there's so much talent.

Noles are up against a hard cap of 30.

They are clearing out space......

Whorton is also gonna get the boot.

Advertisement
I don't see the harm in giving him one of our final spots if we miss on the bigger names. Unless the coaches just don't think he's that good.

Saw this kid play several times over the past 3 years. He's a product of MNW hype. OVERRRATED.

Though, I would take him at corner but I don't think hes tough enough.

Kid lost his chance months ago. Staff wanted him to commit in the summer. He didnt and now they have moved on.

Advertisement
Gotta clear out space for cook, lane, and rudolph up at Free Shoes.

That sentence bicho just wrote really blows.

Advertisement
I've never been impressed with him on offense. However, this year's Soul Bowl was the first time I saw JoJo play extended snaps on defense and he looked very good.

Do want. Depending on how the class shakes out will determine if we go after him. If we miss on Cook, and by default miss on Lane, but hit on Jackson and Hertuelou, I can't see the harm in recruiting him hard. He has exceptional and elite speed.

No one is talking about CJ Whorton I really like the kid.We lost Dixon and it doesn't look like Lane and/or Rudolph are coming. I think Whorton is a dependable WR who could play that Hurns roll in few years.

Advertisement
Back