JJ Weaver

Or maybe the 2020 DE class is weak. Remember we recruit 2 classes at a time
TBH outside of Chantz Williams and Arik Gilbert there isn’t a prospect that wows me...and we’re not getting Gilbert

Advertisement
Elijah and Sammy are already pushing 240 plus. They’re gonna out grow DE the end of their senior seasons.
And Riggins too will be inside. So you are thinking get a bunch of d ends for 2019 and get Williams and another for 2020?

And Riggins too will be inside. So you are thinking get a bunch of d ends for 2019 and get Williams and another for 2020?
Probably...We’re essentially don’t at DT for 2020

Riggins
Anaele
Roberts
Moise

Then find the DE you want...

Advertisement
He is taking an OV for FSU and then committing shortly after. I would think we are in good shape...unless he wants to start home and go to Louisville. I don’t see him going to any of the other schools. His bio on Twitter he talks about be a Broward County Kid so I think he is coming back to his original home.

Probably...We’re essentially don’t at DT for 2020

Riggins
Anaele
Roberts
Moise

Then find the DE you want...
They're still after Timmy Smith and Jalen Carter at DT. And Anaele is a DE. Roberts probably moves inside though, as well as Riggins.

You don't consider Miami a good offer?

I was honestly just wondering. Usually high 4 stars like him have offers from atleast a few top P5 schools. I was wondering why his only big offer(besides us obviously) is UGA. It can't be grades because he has an offer from Yale.

Advertisement
He is taking an OV for FSU and then committing shortly after. I would think we are in good shape...unless he wants to start home and go to Louisville. I don’t see him going to any of the other schools. His bio on Twitter he talks about be a Broward County Kid so I think he is coming back to his original home.
Louisville is far from home lol hes brrn their i think barely 2 years if that. Trust no black kid likes Kentucky if used to Florida

I was honestly just wondering. Usually high 4 stars like him have offers from atleast a few top P5 schools. I was wondering why his only big offer(besides us obviously) is UGA. It can't be grades because he has an offer from Yale.

Who knows why or why not? I trust our staff to know talent and aggressively pursue it, other than the bag boys, I think their doing good.

Louisville is far from home lol hes brrn their i think barely 2 years if that. Trust no black kid likes Kentucky if used to Florida

I wasn’t sure how long he had been in Louisville, but the University of Louisville has a very Urban appeal to it. Back when Bridgewater and all the south Florida boys started that run up there they mentioned how they like the city etc... Louisville is a lot different than the rest of the state of Kentucky.

Advertisement
I dont remember going to camps this offseason and who knows what happened lasy offseason and its Kentucky a lot of people arent checking that state so it doesn't matter. Film says the boys nice

Advertisement
Not a soul. Let them all battle it out and if anything move Joyner back to linebacker because we'll be loaded
Joyner isn't playing DE just b/c we need bodies at DE.

He has never played LB and doesn't have the instincts for it.

He is a beast coming off the edge, and should stay there instead of wasting his career trying to figure out how to play LB like so many that have come through here as bad *** undersized edge rushers that tried to be LBs and failed (MRob, McCord, McCray, Mike Smith, Wilder etc...).

Wilder still has some time, but I have my doubts that he will ever be a quality LB for us.

He needs to add weight and be more of a "Viper" type OLB to utilize his pass rushing skills as a situational player (I know he is currently 3rd or 4th team Striker) .

Joyner is already much bigger than Wilder and is growing fast, keep him at DE.

IMO we should probably take a 4th LB this cycle, b/c we pretty much signed zero LBs last cycle since Joyner is a DE, and Wilder will never start here.

Steed and Jennings are the main guys behind Shaq and Pink, and Derrick Smith will be the man at Striker.

You hand JJ Weaver a bunch of protein shakes, egg whites, and chicken. Tell that talented SOB he’s a 3-tech now...imagine that? A 3-tech that’s played OLB, WR, DE, and TE! Has that ever happened here? Athlete wise?

Sapp? He was a bit of a doughboy, but kid had twinkle toes. Don't know if he ever played WR, but he was a TE and obviously could have played DE and OLB in high school.

Advertisement
Back