JJ Weaver OV set

You take this kid yday if he wants in and apparently we are recruiting him just as hard as the other two (Bogle & Summerall).

Unfortunately, the longer Bogle takes, the more skeptical I become. Weaver is the SDE we need and is a very talented kid. A DE class of Williams, Harvey, and Weaver is **** good. Our biggest competition for him is Louisville, get it done.

Advertisement
You take this kid yday if he wants in and apparently we are recruiting him just as hard as the other two (Bogle & Summerall).

Unfortunately, the longer Bogle takes, the more skeptical I become. Weaver is the SDE we need and is a very talented kid. A DE class of Williams, Harvey, and Weaver is **** good. Our biggest competition for him is Louisville, get it done.

I agree that we should go ahead and pull the kid in.. we gotta stop waiting and been left holding our d#cks in our hands.. time and time again.. lock this class up and go hard after 2020 class💯🖐👋

Advertisement
We need 4 DEs and 2 to EE if only to field a full D for the Spring game next year! In case many on here have forgotten..2019 DE depth chart going into the Spring...

Jonathan Garvin
Gregory Rousseau
Scott Patchan

That's it.

How can Patchan be available for 2019?

Advertisement
Wait, wait , wait, and I only want to open this up due to previous board hype for Summerrall, and my lack of knowledge on this years DEs, but what about Weaver and Harvey intrigue you more than Summerrall?
Their film and Harvey in particular is way more productive than Summerall(had something like 2 sacks all last year. Harvey had 12

Depends on how things workout with Bogle imo.

If we get Bogle, I believe Josey's spot was more than likely taken by Harvey. If we miss on Bogle then Josey probably becomes a higher priority.

If we take 3/4 DE's this class then you try to get them all, **** I would love to have all 3 but not sure how realistic that is.

I get where you are coming from but given our need at DE in terms of numbers I wouldn't hesitate to take a commitment from Josey or Weaver while saving the 4th and last spot for Bogle.

Advertisement
Last I heard he’s going to Purdue that’s what a high school coach from another team told me but that was a month ago. When I see the coach again I’ll bring JJ up and see if anything has changed.....Don’t think I’m some source either moving forward I don’t know **** lol

Advertisement
Out of all these guys I believe Summerall has the highest ceiling yet the lowest floor. Hes a project with ridiculously elite traits

Maybe you're thinking of his father....if you're old, your brain cells decline and your memory of the years run into one another.

If you're young, and this confused, well.....

Definitely not thinking of his father, so I must be fcuked. What year was his freshman year?

Edit: OK just looked it up. This is his actual senior year, so no wonder I thought that. He’s a redshirt junior, and let’s say for some reason he blows it out this year then we shouldn’t expect him next year. I’m not saying that’s what’s going to happen, but that’s an outside possibility. His first year was 2015. He’s already been in school for four years at the end of the season.

Says he will visit in July(after rivals camp so idk if it will be during the dead period or paradise camp) and then OV for FSU game.

Grew up in South Florida and is cousins with Stacey Coley. Big factor in his recruitment will be his mother, he called her his 1st lady and she hasn't been on any OV's thus far even tho he's taken two.

Might be tough to get him outta Louisville if he wants to stay close to his mom.

Advertisement
Back