Jimmy Johnson - We Want "Smart" Players

I thought misspelling words purposefully was @Canedog 's bit.

Animated GIF
So true!!

Advertisement
Been a major problems with the Canes - as I've said, by the time we got around to getting Dade's 4-5 stars, they'd been picked over and didn't check off all the boxes for Bama, Ga, Clemson, OSU - and I'd bet smarts/coachability was the major reason they were still around.

Been a major problems with the Canes - as I've said, by the time we got around to getting Dade's 4-5 stars, they'd been picked over and didn't check off all the boxes for Bama, Ga, Clemson, OSU - and I'd bet smarts/coachability was the major reason they were still around.

I think that may be true in quite a few cases. Good point. Basically Alabama and more recently in the last few years Georgia is getting the pick of the litter. You can add one or two other schools also.

Reeding Jimmy Johnson's book Swagger, he rights about the importance of recruiting smart playas (he's been saying it for decades, but siting a book implies that i can read and right and that makes me looker more smarter). UM just reported that 12 playas made the ALL-ACC Academic Team. Too of the yutes have very bright futures hear.

Bissainthe and Cooper. Glad to sea they made the list. The list is below.

Mitchell Agude (sport administration), Wesley Bissainthe (sport administration), Anez Cooper (liberal arts), Lou Hedley (liberal studies), Clay James (liberal studies), Caleb Johnson (sport administration), Frank Ladson (liberal studies), Jake Lichtenstein (liberal studies), Will Mallory (applied physiology), Michael Redding III (psychology), Jalen Rivers (sport administration) and Tyler Van Dyke (real estate) were among those student-athletes recognized with academic honors from the conference.

You know **** well you didn't read the book, you listened to it on Audible.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We hurt the ones we love the most.

Advertisement
The amount of personal fouls at exactly the wrong time that we consistently commit says we have a long way to go.

Oklahoma State is still salty because they let the GOAT get away! The fact that they even had the money to keep him around makes it all the better. Now they’re stuck with this guy….

Stevenson & Ladson weren't "still around", Brinson was offered by Bama, and Trevon Grimes transferred to UF. No school gets it right all of the time no matter where they recruit. H e l l Tiny Tate transferred from OSU and He's the worse QB to ever come through UM since Kyle Wright!!!

Look, there is a reason why Kinchens is an All-American, regardless of whether you agree with it or don't agree with it.

If everyone followed film study the same way he did, we wouldn't have finished with that record.

I genuinely hope they vote him as team captain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back