Jimmy Johnson on The U

How many Super Bowl rings does Chizik have? I am quite certain that Jimmy would have ended up with significantly more than one ring had he not moved on to the NFL. What kind of ****er comes onto a Miami message board and tries to compare Gene mother****ing Chizik to the Jimmy Johnson?!?!?!?! Be gone troll...

Naturally you can't read a post in context as it relates to the posts above it. The guy said we should have a statue of Jimmy Johnson. Show me a school that puts up a statue of a guy who stays for five years and wins one title.

Advertisement
“A couple years ago, I called Mark and said, ‘Anytime you need my help I’m more than happy.’ We had a five-minute conversation. I haven’t talked to Mark in a couple years.”

---

I have not had audio relations with Jimmy Johnson...

81.jpg

----

Are you s****** me, Mark?

d84342c12ee0733d90dc0f1123828879-judge-joe-brown.jpg

-----

Well, there was a person by the name of "JJ" that called a while back, but I assumed it was someone else...

hqdefault.jpg

---

Son, don't give me that bullsh*t!... You answer your phone next time when it says 'JJ', 'Jimmy Swag', or 'Jimmy the Gigolo'.

Do you understand me?

JudgeJoeBrown.jpg

---

11e020c8e97c8d167f5c54c02f465171

---

You little punk! No wonder why people are raising money to fly banners...

Judge-Joe-Brown.jpg

Love the old hardcore JJ from the 80s, who didn't even know his own kids. Don't really care what the kind and gentle TV personality has to say publicly. I'm guessing he follows the program fairly casually at this point. I doubt he's anywhere near as dialed in and rabid as most of the guys on this board.

This. I bet JJ couldnt name you 5 guys on the team. Probably only knows Kaaya, Duke and Perryman. Thats it. He probably watches one or two games a year (definitely probably watches the FSU game. He knws that is the barometer) You are talking about a guy who didnt practice for the lower level teams on the schedule because talent alone should beat them...Just practiced for the FSUs and FLAs of the world.

I know he is mad that the program has declined but I dont think he lives in the past too much. Some of us old heads have to remember that those memories we have were 30 years ago **** near. The only reason why its brought up now is because of the 30 for 30 doc.

I do think he wishes that Al would call him for advice. Buddy is going through a ROUGH patch right now. (well deserved mind you).. If he can dig himself out of this...he can do anything.

How many Super Bowl rings does Chizik have? I am quite certain that Jimmy would have ended up with significantly more than one ring had he not moved on to the NFL. What kind of ****er comes onto a Miami message board and tries to compare Gene mother****ing Chizik to the Jimmy Johnson?!?!?!?! Be gone troll...

Naturally you can't read a post in context as it relates to the posts above it. The guy said we should have a statue of Jimmy Johnson. Show me a school that puts up a statue of a guy who stays for five years and wins one title.

I have no problem with understanding what you were getting at. I just find it comical that anybody would compare Gene Chizik to Jimmy Johnson based solely that they both had won only one MNC at their respective schools. Nick Saban at LSU would have been a more accurate comparison, however you decided to downplay what Jimmy did for Miami by comparing him to Chizik...probably because your an *******.

Advertisement
I had my problems early [as coach] with the Miami program. I’m sure people weren’t real happy with me the first year. I think things will work out because I trust him. I am 100 percent behind Al Golden.”

THIS IS YEAR 4!!!! And our defense has regressed each year under the same def. coordinator. Golden is the antithesis of everything JJ stood for as a coach and leader!

I think Jimmy did that intentionally. He knows this is a ****show, but he doesn't want to be on record demeaning the UM head coach.

Results on the field speak for themselves at this point. We just got killed by the one team Al use to be able to beat. Take all those bad snaps out of the Duke game and we are 2-4 right now. JJ is entitled to say what he wants. It took him four years to finally win a Bowl game and nobody LOST more NCs than JJ, but we love him because week in and week out the team smacked people around and only lost when HE had a bad day. The problem with Al is he ONLY has bad days.

Love the old hardcore JJ from the 80s, who didn't even know his own kids. Don't really care what the kind and gentle TV personality has to say publicly. I'm guessing he follows the program fairly casually at this point. I doubt he's anywhere near as dialed in and rabid as most of the guys on this board.

He may not be as rabid, but I think he definitely keeps up with UM fairly closely. JJ was just being diplomatic imo, and even still he left a couple of nuggets in there for us to read. Notice how he mentioned that he called mark to let him know that he was available if needed. I'm sure he didn't call him just for the **** of it. He saw that our D was awful and extended an olive branch that good ole Mark just threw in the trashcan. Then, the refusal to answer about the style of defense was key to me. That's a classic "I'm trying not to bash the **** out of Golden because I like him" answer if I ever saw one. He sees what we all see. He's just not trying to pile on. Honestly, while I would have loved it if he had, I didn't expect him to.

Advertisement
I'm beginning to doubt that Harvard "offer" that Joaquin turned down.

Romberg is Canadian. He gets a pass for being gullible.

Advertisement
...probably because your an *******.

Probably so. But I can write above a 3rd grade level, which probably also makes me an ******* in the world you suffer through.

Actually I am very happy with the world that I am allegedly "suffering" through. Who would have thought that would be possible with only completing my education through the 3rd grade!

The fact that you apparently were able to complete the elementary portion of your education isn't what makes you an *******, it is the condescending way that you address others.

This post had to have been written at a 4th grade level at the very least I would think.

Advertisement
Why doesn't Jimmie and Sean Taylor have a statue commemorating their achievements as canes.

If Jimmie Johnson were a coach at any other school he'd be a ******* diety of sorts. When do we show this man and others the respect. They deserve?

This is something else that alot of ex greats are talking about like with all the great player's that have come to our great school why are like 2 or non I can't remember which black players in the ring of honor? DA FUCCC?

Easy now. Jimmy has as many NC rings as Gene Chizik.

No need to go through JJ's history at the U as I'm sure even an idiot like yourself knows what it is.....I'd bet my left nut that Gene Chizik would beg to have the type of success JJ had in college.

Advertisement
Back