Jimbo Fisher - Texas' Top Target

Advertisement
I hope this gains steam in the next few weeks, some recruits may start to look around.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1721931 said:
Can't fsu offer a lot of money?

Not more than Texas. Number one athletic department budget in the country and a nice size alumni/booster base to pull from. If Texas wants Jimbo and he decides to stay at FSU, it ain't because of money.

Overrated as a coach imo. Winston making him look great. I rather him at Fsu then say Charlie Strong.

Advertisement

Not more than Texas. Number one athletic department budget in the country and a nice size alumni/booster base to pull from. If Texas wants Jimbo and he decides to stay at FSU, it ain't because of money.
I know they have more money. I'm just saying doesn't fsu have plenty to offer him?

Nobody has the money that Texas does. They have their own network, football is life in Texas and MULTIPLE AGGRESSIVE BILLIONAIRE BOOSTERS that will stop at nothing like 10 million a year stop at nothing.

Just saying, I think Muschamp is going to Texas! Makes the most sense! Then Charlie Strong back at UF! I'm just saying!

Advertisement
As much as I want Jimbo to leave for Texas I absolutely do not want Strong at UF under no circumstances.

Advertisement
Overrated as a coach imo. Winston making him look great. I rather him at Fsu then say Charlie Strong.

Couldn't disagree more. I don't think Jimbo is great (think he's a good coach) but don't understand the love for Strong.

crossover22[]_[];1721942 said:

I know they have more money. I'm just saying doesn't fsu have plenty to offer him?

FSU just gave him an extension worth 4.1 million a year, Texas could easily give him 6 million a year without batting an eyelash. So it depends on what Jimbo thinks is plenty and where he wants to be, if Texas indeed wants him. Like I said, if he stays at FSU, it isn't about money.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but hadnt Jimbo complained this year about the higher ups at FSU not giving the football team more money for renovations and there have been rumors for years that Jimbo doesnt like Trailerhassee?

crossover22[]_[];1721944 said:
Coach coley got him winston. He couldn't win **** before getting him

Im sure Coley had alot to do with it but Daymiene Craig was the key guy really. Cmon cross you follow this crootin stuff!

Advertisement
Back