Jim, you are on the clock.

How many times do I have to post that we signed and enrolled a top 25 recruiting class last year and signed a top 20 class for this year. Last years class was three highly rated guards and this years class is a center and three wing/forwards.

We’re over the hump of the FBI disaster… as long as we can get through the rest of this season without injuries.
let's not forget the transfer portal is going to play a big role in filling not only our roster openings but virtually every team in America. Last year each team had on average 4 players transfer or try to transfer. Let that marinade for a minute.

Advertisement
I don't know how, I don't know why and I don't care...I have been so impressed at the turnaround since that loss against Bama. The team looks like they're having fun and playing loose. We're 9-1 in our last 10 and 6-1 in ACC play. ***ing Amazing! I can't believe that FSU game and that call but what can you do.

Granted we only played 7 games in our Conference Schedule, you have to our schedule ahead.

As it stands (TODAY):

- 2 Games against the current worst team in the ACC
- 2 Games against the second worst team in the ACC
- 7 Games against teams with a losing record in Conference

The only real issue is we have 8 road games remaining but 5 of those games are against teams with a losing record in Conference.

----

If we split our remaining 13 games at either 6-7 or 7-6; that makes us 12-8 or 13-7 in Conference. In 2019-20 (the last season before COVID), the 4th seed in the ACC finished 15-5.

Let's *** up FSU on Saturday!
co-sign

How many times do I have to post that we signed and enrolled a top 25 recruiting class last year and signed a top 20 class for this year. Last years class was three highly rated guards and this years class is a center and three wing/forwards.

We’re over the hump of the FBI disaster… as long as we can get through the rest of this season without injuries.
SO what did we do exactly...

All of that information is available for everyone to see, buddy.

let's not forget the transfer portal is going to play a big role in filling not only our roster openings but virtually every team in America. Last year each team had on average 4 players transfer or try to transfer. Let that marinade for a minute.
We will certainly need a transfer PG and a couple of transfer bigs next season.

SO what did we do exactly...

All of that information is available for everyone to see, buddy.

The “we will be terrible again” is a stupid take when we were terrible because recruiting collapsed from the FBI investigation and injuries hit the short roster that L was able to cobble together… and now we’re winning and gonna have a roster with consecutive top 25 recruiting classes plus the momentum that winning gives you in the transfer portal.

Advertisement

Transfer PG?? Bensley Joseph has been terrific for a true freshman and is a true PG.

I suspect we’ll dip into the transfer portal for a 1 year rental for at least one big… but Aire might be able to contribute meaningfully in year one. Walker is coming back and I believe J Miller has another year of eligibility.

That's a given, though Bensley is likely our starting PG next year, I'm fine with that, kid plays hard and shows flashes. Plenty of upside with him. the two forwards coming in, Danilo and Casey are very talented, need one or two guys to play the 5 spot.

Transfer PG?? Bensley Joseph has been terrific for a true freshman and is a true PG.

I suspect we’ll dip into the transfer portal for a 1 year rental for at least one big… but Aire might be able to contribute meaningfully in year one. Walker is coming back and I believe J Miller has another year of eligibility.
I like Joseph too but you need more than one PG on the roster. I'm assuming Beverly's career here (and maybe altogether) is done. If he's able to come back and contribute, I think that lessens the need for a transfer PG.

That's a given, though Bensley is likely our starting PG next year, I'm fine with that, kid plays hard and shows flashes. Plenty of upside with him. the two forwards coming in, Danilo and Casey are very talented, need one or two guys to play the 5 spot.
Aire might be our starting 5 next year. Danilo and Casey have been tearing it up. Danilo is very underrated. Alongside Walker, that has the makings of an athletic and versatile frontcourt. Still could use a beefy veteran transfer to add to it, though.

Advertisement
Aire might be our starting 5 next year. Danilo and Casey have been tearing it up. Danilo is very underrated. Alongside Walker, that has the makings of an athletic and versatile frontcourt. Still could use a beefy veteran transfer to add to it, though.
my bad forgot about Aire. Add in Watson, Kai Robinson, Wooga and Bensley we will have a really athletic group

Advertisement
Three names in play for University of Maryland job opening are, in no order, Kevin Willard of Seton Hall, Andy Enfield of USC amd Ed Cooley at Providence.

Looks like Kenny Payne is favorite for L'ville job. Georgetown will also almost certainly be looking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back