Jim Leavitt Trashing Mario

Advertisement
All these outlets trashing Miami only when we are acquiring the real talent. When Manny and AL were here it was alll praise cause they knew we were in neutral and kept the fans happy. Lol hilarious
You would truly say anything to defend your boy Mario wouldn’t u

U talk about his “talent acquisition” like it’s a difference maker when it isn’t. Difference makers are UW staff. Not caveman boy who u can’t stop slurping

You would truly say anything to defend your boy Mario wouldn’t u

U talk about his “talent acquisition” like it’s a difference maker when it isn’t. Difference makers are UW staff. Not caveman boy who u can’t stop slurping
I don’t give a f about Mario if you know me. The minute I think it won’t work I’ll say it but if I believe in talent acquisition I’ll give any HC a shot. If you followed my posts Mario wasn’t my guy I wanted I wanted Freeze. Reason I jumped off Diaz and others before him was talent acquisition, I didn’t care what class rankings said I felt 95% of those classes were cheeks. I’ll deal with corching if you bringing in real Miami classes. UW made it work can’t take nothing away from em. Diaz I was against day 1

Some of you have reading comprehension issues…the OP highlighted Field’s support of Mario.

I mostly agree with what Leavitt said; however, how he comes across as a whiny ****** using a public forum to criticize his former boss. Leavitt has had his share of issues over the years. I loved how Field called his arsse out basically saying “don’t throw stones if you live a glass house, MF.”

Of course Mario deserves some criticism…just not from that “has been.”

Yeah.

Leavitt hit a player while he was the coach at USF, but what ended up being far worse is that Leavitt tried to enlist players and other coaches to change their stories to help him cover it up.

But, yeah, he criticized Mario, so some CIS porsters are going to love him for it.

I don’t give a f about Mario if you know me. The minute I think it won’t work I’ll say it but if I believe in talent acquisition I’ll give any HC a shot. If you followed my posts Mario wasn’t my guy I wanted I wanted Freeze. Reason I jumped off Diaz and others before him was talent acquisition, I didn’t care what class rankings said I felt 95% of those classes were cheeks. I’ll deal with corching if you bringing in real Miami classes. UW made it work can’t take nothing away from em. Diaz I was against day 1
Outside of a couple of players Mario's first class is cheeks and we'll see about his second class.

We don't need "talent acquisition" to be successful. we need to put the talent we have in places to succeed and get them to play well. we have talent

Advertisement
Outside of a couple of players Mario's first class is cheeks and we'll see about his second class.

We don't need "talent acquisition" to be successful. we need to put the talent we have in places to succeed and get them to play well. we have talent
I think they would put them in better position if they trust them. The first class I never counted I thought it to be cheeks as well, but most coaches do that when they take a job. They retain and flip a few borderline guys cause they have no choice. Especially with us hiring so late and waiting. I don’t think u can get a class in a months time so you have to retain. Last class was the true first class and a lot performed well I thought.

Jim Leavitt is a bozo. Has been for years. Dude has lived off of two decent years at South Florida (2006, 2007) and outside of that is known for smacking up one of his players and lying about it.

Now he's a tough-guy Twitter loudmouth trash talking other coaches while half in the bag on his couch. Total joke.

No, Miami needs the right-fight guys who buy into the new-look program to be successful.

When Mario is bringing in class kids and dawgs like Reuben Bain on defense and Mark Fletcher on offense, you see precisely what he wants this roster to look like—as well as the efforts made with the o-line in the 2023 class and now the d-line for 2024 recruiting.

Conversely, you have two Diaz bozos like Leonard Taylor and Brashard Smith sitting home on social media and trash talking their team and teammates during the Pinstripe Bowl—Smith in the doghouse for his trash attitude and bad grades, while Taylor got by on God given talent and size and is off to the NFL after underachieving for years at Miami.

This program and roster needed a complete *****.

That last paragraph just cost us all brain cells.

Wow. Just...wow...

Advertisement
No, Miami needs the right-fight guys who buy into the new-look program to be successful.

When Mario is bringing in class kids and dawgs like Reuben Bain on defense and Mark Fletcher on offense, you see precisely what he wants this roster to look like—as well as the efforts made with the o-line in the 2023 class and now the d-line for 2024 recruiting.

Conversely, you have two Diaz bozos like Leonard Taylor and Brashard Smith sitting home on social media and trash talking their team and teammates during the Pinstripe Bowl—Smith in the doghouse for his trash attitude and bad grades, while Taylor got by on God given talent and size and is off to the NFL after underachieving for years at Miami.

lol those kids had their pick to go anywhere they wanted to go and I bet you were sucking off the fact they came here

They had manny for 1 year and. Bro ball for two and they still ain’t buy in? Maybe they know an idiot coach who loses them games when they see one. Maybe it’s Mario’s fault he can’t get buy in from a guy he had for two years. They’re more Mario guys than manny guys at this point but you can’t seem to grasp that point. Maybe our KuLTuRe isn’t what u think it is? But you’re prob one of those people who think we need 18 top 3 classes to have a chance to win 10 games aren’t you?

UW seems to have a great culture after two years and they’re in the championship game with an average class of 34. But yes keep thinking we need to flip a roster with an average class of 12-15 the last 5 years to win more than 12 games in 2 years. LOLOLOLOLOL. Mario bro does less with more and that’s his MO.

I’m shocked u didn’t write a 9 paragraph rant. UW put all your we need to
That last paragraph just cost us all brain cells.

Wow. Just...wow...
amass so much talent argument to rest. We need competent coaches who put the talent they have in a position to win.

We shouldn’t have to have 5 top 5 classes to get 10 wins. FSU has back to back 10 win seasons. What’s their average class rank the last 4 years?

I’m shocked u didn’t write a 9 paragraph rant. UW put all your we need to

amass so much talent argument to rest. We need competent coaches who put the talent they have in a position to win.

We shouldn’t have to have 5 top 5 classes to get 10 wins. FSU has back to back 10 win seasons. What’s their average class rank the last 4 years?

Riiight.

Find one team that does one thing one time, and that becomes the rule that everyone should follow.

Go back and re-read what you wrote. It was a disaster of poor logic and wording.

Jim is a hater because he called a spade what it is?He's cutting Mario down to prop himself? How? He didn't say " should have hired me." So that narrative is BS.

You all really expect Mario to go without criticism, dont yall? Until Mario gets it right , people are going to be critical from every platform. Attacking Jim is not going to help Mario, so I'm not sure the motive there, with some of you.

Jim didn't say anything wrong. Thats why no one actually rebuttal Jim but they insult him like grade school chirren.

Advertisement
lol
Riiight.

Find one team that does one thing one time, and that becomes the rule that everyone should follow.

Go back and re-read what you wrote. It was a disaster of poor logic and wording.
uW was 11-2 last year. What about FSU back to back 10 win seasons with **** recruiting?

Ur taking the L because you speak of logic and wording. You can’t refute facts.

Jim is a hater because he called a spade what it is?He's cutting Mario down to prop himself? How? He didn't say " should have hired me." So that narrative is BS.

You all really expect Mario to go without criticism, dont yall? Until Mario gets it right , people are going to be critical from every platform. Attacking Jim is not going to help Mario, so I'm not sure the motive there, with some of you.

Jim didn't say anything wrong. Thats why no one actually rebuttal Jim but they insult him like grade school chirren.
There is no rebuttal. Only mental gymnastics to try and prop up a very bad corch

Advertisement
View attachment 276226
I don’t care if Leavitt has a point or not. Love seeing Coach Field having Mario’s back.

Leavitt still has an axe to grind.
Leavitt is a great defensive football mind.

Unfortunately for him he should have been knocked out at some point by one of his players. One of my best mates played 4 years for him at USF. Legit player, close to the top of the list in career and season tackles, and had a cup of coffee in the NFL. One of the few people I trust without a doubt to have my back.

Some of the stories he told about him would not be believable if it came from someone I didn’t know. Slapped a couple players in the face at halftime for making mistakes, was personal and out of line with stuff he said, and even head butted a safety who missed an assignment drawing blood.

He didn’t pull stuff like that with the couple guys I’m tight with because he knew he would have had his **** pushed in.

He did some great things very quickly with that program and hasn’t gotten a head gig since because of who he is. Like Mario or not that POS lives in a glass house the size of the campus.

Why didn't Mario get rid of these Cancers?

He let them fester on the team for 2 full years under him.

Doesn't take 3 years plus to purge the problems off of your roster. There's no excuse especially with the Portal.

Leavitt is a great defensive football mind.

Unfortunately for him he should have been knocked out at some point by one of his players. One of my best mates played 4 years for him at USF. Legit player, close to the top of the list in career and season tackles, and had a cup of coffee in the NFL. One of the few people I trust without a doubt to have my back.

Some of the stories he told about him would not be believable if it came from someone I didn’t know. Slapped a couple players in the face at halftime for making mistakes, was personal and out of line with stuff he said, and even head butted a safety who missed an assignment drawing blood.

He didn’t pull stuff like that with the couple guys I’m tight with because he knew he would have had his **** pushed in.

He did some great things very quickly with that program and hasn’t gotten a head gig since because of who he is. Like Mario or not that POS lives in a glass house the size of the campus.
How did those dudes not KO him when he pulled those stunts?

Advertisement
Back