Jim Leavitt Trashing Mario

Advertisement
I dont see what he said that was soo bad
Y'all missing the point. Leavitt is in the coaching fraternity. You don't go around bad mouthing other coaches true or not.

You don't go for a job interview and say you should hire me because the other candidates aren't good or I worked with so and so and he made mistakes, so you should hire me.

Could you imagine taking to Twitter because your coworker got promoted and you didn't. You air your coworkers ***** ups that cost the company money. It may be true, but it's not your place and just makes you look a crybaby.

Last edited:
You think Mario doesn't know he screwed up by not stepping in and telling Dawson to take a knee?

He had to talk about it postgame and next weeks press conference. He is aware of the national news it made.

Why is bringing it up now a good thing? Like it's the most embarrassing loss of the college football season, and he knows it. It has caused a ripple effect that made his job running the program harder. He owns it, but at this point nothing you can do about it, but recruit and develop your tail off.

Advertisement
You think Mario doesn't know he screwed up by not stepping in and telling Dawson to take a knee?

He had to talk about it postgame and next weeks press conference. He is aware of the national news it made.

Why is bringing it up now a good thing? Like it's the most embarrassing loss of the college football season, and he knows it. It has caused a ripple effect that made his job running the program harder. He owns it, but at this point nothing you can do about it, but recruit and develop your tail off.
nah man, it's like the abusive gf/wife who will never let you live down the time you got hammered at the NYE party and accidently smashed her best friend. some people will never let you live **** down lol

Idk if been said but anybody else notice when mario is on sideline and camera is on him he always looks lost and so confused ? Lol never engaging with players or coaches or seems to know whats going on ..
I have a different take on what you are seeing (tho you might be right).

He looks like a coach that is not heavily involved in strategy or decison-making when it comes to play calling. It’s not a strength. We all know that. He is letting his coordinators make the in-game calls and adjustments. And, that’s exactly what we want him to do given his lack of “game day smarts.”

This doesn’t mean he stays away from influencing the game plan during the week. But, on game day, he “looks” like he’s playing a cheerleader role.

Advertisement
Idk if been said but anybody else notice when mario is on sideline and camera is on him he always looks lost and so confused ? Lol never engaging with players or coaches or seems to know whats going on ..
tbh he looks like he's fighting the cafecito runs with the profuse brow sweat that always seems to be present. just my observation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting that so many people from outside this program have takes on the in-game coaching decisions of a 7-6 unranked team.

I thought we were irrelevant @CaneLos
It's personal with crazy *** Leavitt. Not retained by Mario at Oregon. Lost his DC job at SMU when Lashlee became head coach. Just lurking on social media collecting severance checks.

I agree to a point, but where it falls apart a bit is that he keeps making dumb gametime decisions. Perhaps that heat will help him realize he has an Achilles heel that needs to be fixed if he wants to succeed at the U.

Advertisement
Back