Jim Leavitt Trashing Mario

Advertisement
It was self-destructive for Leavitt to put that out publicly, but on Mario’s end - stop underperforming.

Lane, Elko, Clausen and a ton of other coaches worthy of $8mm a year, would not have had a losing record our first year and would not have lost 6 games this year.

Don’t want your baby feelings hurt? Do better or step aside.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you have reading comprehension issues…the OP highlighted Field’s support of Mario.

I mostly agree with what Leavitt said; however, how he comes across as a whiny ****** using a public forum to criticize his former boss. Leavitt has had his share of issues over the years. I loved how Field called his arsse out basically saying “don’t throw stones if you live a glass house, MF.”

Of course Mario deserves some criticism…just not from that “has been.”

Some of you have reading comprehension issues…the OP highlighted Field’s support of Mario.

I mostly agree with what Leavitt said; however, how he comes across as a whiny ****** using a public forum to criticize his former boss. Leavitt has had his share of issues over the years. I loved how Field called his arsse out basically saying “don’t throw stones if you live a glass house, MF.”

Right on. Not an unfair criticism from Jim. But who the **** is he to criticize?

Field shouldn’t be on his phone long enough to see it with a 12-13 record. And should also set an example to the players to stay out of Twitter/X feuds …

That has been’s record as a HC is 95-57.., maybe 74-73 guy could learn a thing or 2 from his elder…

Advertisement
Confused What The GIF by USC Trojans

Advertisement
Y'all missing the point. Leavitt is in the coaching fraternity. You don't go around bad mouthing other coaches true or not.

You don't go for a job interview and say you should hire me because the other candidates aren't good or I worked with so and so and he made mistakes, so you should hire me.

Could you imagine taking to Twitter because your coworker got promoted and you didn't. You air your coworkers ***** ups that cost the company money. It may be true, but it's not your place and just makes you look a crybaby.

especially for a game almost 3 months old.

never seen anything this petty.

Advertisement
Back