Advertisement
Advertisement
Personally whatever

Love it or leavitt

drunk drinking problem GIF by Veep HBO
happy dwight howard GIF by Charlotte Hornets

@JamesQuall

Advertisement
I was chatting about the hire when it occurred with a pretty well-known coach over here on the west coast. He offered that he's heard from other programs' HCs he stays in contact with that Mario wasn't particularly well liked. I just figured it was a coaching/recruiting thing after his success at Oregon. Nonetheless, Leavitt should probably be a bit more professional than that, no matter who he's talking about. Karma is real.

I was chatting about the hire when it occurred with a pretty well-known coach over here on the west coast. He offered that he's heard from other programs' HCs he stays in contact with that Mario wasn't particularly well liked. I just figured it was a coaching/recruiting thing after his success at Oregon. Nonetheless, Leavitt should probably be a bit more professional than that, no matter who he's talking about. Karma is real.
He cares if Mario liked or not, most don’t like nick saban but he wins. People also forget Mario fired leavitt at Oregon

Advertisement
Good. Similar to the NFL refs catching heat over officiating blunders, even as a Mario supporter, he too should catch heat over this - until next season and he’s given a chance to show he knows how to take a knee.

There were great moments this season like the overtime calls and physical wins, but that doesn't get mention in this post from another FB coach about a game several months ago.

Strange timing, but only adds fuel to the fire.

We are a better program with Mario and will continue to get better.
Are we watching the same team? Are you Amish?

Advertisement
He cares if Mario liked or not, most don’t like nick saban but he wins. People also forget Mario fired leavitt at Oregon
I'll buy the firing, but you can understand why they don't like Saban whose won 10 SEC titles and 7 National titles. I sure hope Mario gets to the point that he's disliked for winning too much.

It's personal with crazy *** Leavitt. Not retained by Mario at Oregon. Lost his DC job at SMU when Lashlee became head coach. Just lurking on social media collecting severance checks.
Fired by USF.

I can confirm I've heard that from another former SEC HC that there are some including former assistants that can't stand him.

Advertisement
Back