Jim Leavitt Trashing Mario

Gables Cane

Sophomore
IMG_1393.png

I don’t care if Leavitt has a point or not. Love seeing Coach Field having Mario’s back.

Leavitt still has an axe to grind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 276226
I don’t care if Leavitt has a point or not. Love seeing Coach Field having Mario’s back.

Leavitt still has an axe to grind.

Didn't Leavitt lose out the Oregon job to Mario? Is this where the hate is coming from? WTF is going on out there? There's so much jealousy over Mario's recruiting classes. Feels like the old canes with all this hate except they're hating on a 7-6 team

Advertisement
I see nothing wrong with what he said. It’s true what he said. Everyone’s issues is it came from Jim and not Joe Blow.
Except he has no business saying anything. WTF is a coach taking to Twitter to rant about another coach's performance?

That's just a b***h move!!! It doesn't benefit Leavitt in any way. It's a bad look for Leavitt. Trying to put another person down to elevate yourself isn't a sign of strength. It's a sign of weakness.

Advertisement
There were great moments this season like the overtime calls and physical wins, but that doesn't get mention in this post from another FB coach about a game several months ago.

Strange timing, but only adds fuel to the fire.

We are a better program with Mario and will continue to get better.

Advertisement
Back