Jim Leavitt out at Oregon

Advertisement
Leavitt is a very good coach, but also one that seems to have controversy follow him everywhere. Lets face it, he has been passed up multiple times for HC jobs, even had Mario bypass him to become Oregon's HC, so there is a lot of smoke there. Getting fired now certainly doesnt add to his resume.

Advertisement
Still don’t see why people think so highly of him? He had a few good seasons at USF and that’s about it. His other defenses have been largely mediocre

Advertisement
Not really, and not by any real metric.

Leavitt is being FIRED by Oregon. If he was as good as you think there's no way that happens.

CBS reported his departure was "abrupt". As I recall he was fired from USF for hitting a player in the locker room (he denied). That's probably why he's not gotten a head coaching gig.

Advertisement
Who cares who's coaching or playing for either the gaytors or semienoles.just kick that a$$ til **** freezes over.or when nystateofmind has a meaningful relationship with a real female.

I didn't realize that this defensive "genius" was the brain behind the 65th ranked run defense last year. As a Canes fan I'm now happy he's staying with Turds. As a Steelers fan I'm now disappointed that the Bungles couldn't seal the deal with him.

Advertisement
He and Mario are both pretty volatile personalities. Would not be shocked if they got in a heated argument that probably came close to fisticuffs.

Advertisement
Back